Lolita Love My Wine Glass, Queen
|Price:||$49.95 + $6.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lolita licensed hand painted wine glass with queen wine cooler recipe on the bottom of the stem
- Holds 15-ounces; wine, wine cocktail or juice, holds even candy- don't limit the possibilities because they are endless....
- Glasses ship in lolita's signature gift box; a distinctive round box with a lid that cushions the glass for storage, as well
- Each glass is carefully hand painted; the vibrant colors and embellishments are applied with meticulous detail
- Hand washing is recommended
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Lolita Love My Wine Glass, Queen
|Shipping||$6.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.95|
|Sold By||FromNewEnglandToTheWorld||City Lights Collectibles||Stock Your Home||West End Gifts|
The Queen wine glass from the Lolita's Love My Wine Collection from Santa Barbara Design has a unique recipe hand painted on the bottom of each glass. Original Lolita Yancey design on a 15-ounce wine glass. A great gift for the wine lover, this popular new shape for wine glasses is appropriate for either red or white wine and is the one widely used in California winery tasting rooms. Its oversized 15 ounce size allows plenty of space for wine to breath, allowing its full potential of richness to unfold. Hand-painted Lolita wine glasses include a delicious wine cooler recipe on the bottom of every glass. Beautifully packaged, the wine glasses are food safe and meet FDA and California Prop 65 standards. Hand-washing is recommended for continuous quality and longevity. Our goal is to provide unique gifts that recognize and commemorate each of these milestones with fun and original products that make you say "WOW"To put it simply, at Santa Barbara Design Studio, we make what we love and we love what we make. Today, many of the original handcrafted pieces produced by Santa Barbara Ceramic Design in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s have become sought after collector’s items. Likewise, the beauty, high quality and precision with which the company creates its current glass and ceramic products may make them the collectibles of the next millennium.