Loliware Edible Cups | Tart Cherry 4-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Imagine a disposable party cup you can actually eat instead of throwing away... LOLIWARE leaves nothing behind.
- Biodegr(edible) cups designed to complement a variety of beverages, cocktails, and desserts at parties and events. Simply home compost any leftovers to return LOLIWARE back to the soil in 60 days.
- Our Tart Cherry Cup has a sweet aroma from real cherries. Sophisticated yet unobtrusive, the Tart Cherry Cup is a perfect pairing for fruity cocktails, Tiki drinks, juices, and shaved ice.
- 100% non-gmo, all-natural, compostable, & super tasty! Made from seaweed, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, natural flavor extracts, plus fruit & vegetable juice for color.
- 4-pack of 5oz Edible Cups | These single-use cups can serve serve room temperature, chilled, or frozen drinks and desserts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Loliware Edible Cups // Tart Cherry
Our Tart Cherry Cup has a sweet aroma that is derived from real cherries. Sophisticated yet unobtrusive, the Tart Cherry Cup is a perfect pairing for fruity cocktails, Tiki drinks, juices, and shaved ice. Its vibrant crimson color is eye-catching.
LOLIWARE is the disposable cup that leaves nothing behind.
Tart and sweet, sophisticated yet unobtrusive, this cup is for cherry lovers.
Imagine a cup that you can actually eat instead of throwing away.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the cherry and vanilla flavors because they seemed most versatile and they fit into the red white and blue theme. I served dessert in the vanilla one and I thought that booze would taste better in cherry. The cherry flavor seems more versatile because it can go with tequila, vodka, prosecco, rum -- whatever folks are drinking. I also loved the color, which was vibrant and rich.
The packaging is super fun and I like that the cups are quite small, bigger than a shot glass but smaller than a rocks glass. Kids liked them and adults were perplexed at first, but had a lot of fun once they understood what they were being served.