Loliware Edible Cups | Tart Cherry 4-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Imagine a disposable party cup you can actually eat instead of throwing away... LOLIWARE leaves nothing behind.
- Biodegr(edible) cups designed to complement a variety of beverages, cocktails, and desserts at parties and events. Simply home compost any leftovers to return LOLIWARE back to the soil in 60 days.
- Our Tart Cherry Cup has a sweet aroma from real cherries. Sophisticated yet unobtrusive, the Tart Cherry Cup is a perfect pairing for fruity cocktails, Tiki drinks, juices, and shaved ice.
- 100% non-gmo, all-natural, compostable, & super tasty! Made from seaweed, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, natural flavor extracts, plus fruit & vegetable juice for color.
- 4-pack of 5oz Edible Cups | These single-use cups can serve serve room temperature, chilled, or frozen drinks and desserts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Loliware Edible Cups // Tart Cherry
LOLIWARE is the disposable cup that leaves nothing behind.
Tart and sweet, sophisticated yet unobtrusive, this cup is for cherry lovers.
Imagine a cup that you can actually eat instead of throwing away.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the cherry and vanilla flavors because they seemed most versatile and they fit into the red white and blue theme. I served dessert in the vanilla one and I thought that booze would taste better in cherry. The cherry flavor seems more versatile because it can go with tequila, vodka, prosecco, rum -- whatever folks are drinking. I also loved the color, which was vibrant and rich.
The packaging is super fun and I like that the cups are quite small, bigger than a shot glass but smaller than a rocks glass. Kids liked them and adults were perplexed at first, but had a lot of fun once they understood what they were being served.