|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||50111-SET2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||50111-SET2|
LolliZ 96 Gel Pen Premium Set - 2 Pack of 48 each .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 96 exclusive colors: 12 standard, 12 neon, 12 swirl, 24 glitter, 20 metallic, 16 milky. Transparent outer shell for easy browsing and access to the large color variety. The 0.8-1.0mm tip range enhances contact with paper for a smooth glide and better hold of ink on the paper’s surface
- Great pens to sketch, draw, color, doodle, write and get creative in a fun and skilled way. Greeting cards, Party invites, Letters to friends and family, arts and crafts, decoration, day care activity, scrap booking, the uses are endless
- Convenient Artist packaging outfitted with four trays for easy reach and use. Each gel pen can be stored in its own individual insert and comes with a cap for long-lasting use
- Acid-free Quality product at a great value. LolliZ 96 piece Gel Pen Set is the perfect gift idea to emerging artists as well as confirmed ones
- 100% LolliZ Satisfaction Guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you think of gel pens are you thinking dull, boring and unimaginative uses? Gone are the days gel pens used to come in dark, black or blue ink for the sole purpose of being serious and snooze-inducing. LolliZ introduces a new generation of fancy, color popping gel pens boasting a cocktail of shimmery hues to titillate the artist in each one of us. An array of 96 piece colorful gel pens set, great to sketch, draw, color, doodle, write and outline any art project, scrap book or craft you are creating. The thin precise tip lets your hand glide over the paper to get you the best visual results of your creative outbursts! Check this out! LolliZ 96 piece Gel Pens Set comes in assorted colors and styles. Tidy up fast: they come in a safe and easy storage packaging featuring four neat trays to insert each gel pen in its own individual place. Whether you are a school-age budding artist or a full-fledge professional, take your craft to the next level with confidence and creative style using LolliZ 96 Gel Pen Set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 1st gel pen tray is the 2 standard colors and 10 metallic colors, 2nd tray 12 glitter colors, 3rd tray (1st four are standard, others are pastel), and last tray is 6 neon and 6 swirl pens. Thanks again for reading and definitely feel free to ask questions about the gel pens.
I wasn't expecting much considering this was such a great deal. However, the quality blew me away!
I added images so hopefully this will help you decide on a purchase.
First off, $20 for 96 gel pens? What a steal! I ordered these, and I was expecting low quality since it was cheap.
However, every pen I tested works.
The two packs were new, except for one pen that seems like the bottom of it had burst open. However, it was only one pen.
The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because the milky and the swirl colors took a lot of scribbling to get it to work. Even then, it doesn't always write fluidly. However, this is a minor issue, and considering it still works, this is a great product.
The glitter, metallic, neon, and standard colored gel pens write very well, and they have very bright colors. I was very impressed with the writing quality of these pens.
I think some of the shades are hard to differentiate because I found an overabundance of light greens. However, I can't really complain since it was so cheap.
If you're looking for decent quality pens for a good price, this product is for you.
I use these for coloring my adult coloring books and they are great for that. It's hard to find something to color with that has a fine tip to fit the tiny areas of the coloring book and also not bleed through the pages. These work perfect and I have so many colors to choose from.
I own so many gel pens it's not funny. I have had an assortment of problems with others, with drying up ink, colors barely showing up, glittery ones not being glittery, metallic ones not being metallic. These all come out nice and I have had no issues with any of them. They write and/or color very smooth and glide and don't smudge.
I received these pens at a discount to test in exchange for an unbiased review and testing.