Diana Mini White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
- Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
- Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
- Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
- Tripod thread and cable release attachment available
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 6.1 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.25 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.65 pounds|
Just one flick of the fingertip and the Diana Mini can produce amazing 35 mm square format or half-frame images! Camera Color: White The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the "Mini" was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film! The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film that's 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we've thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment a first for the Diana!