From the Manufacturer
Go beyond the confines of standard panoramic landscapes and capture everything around you in one 360-degree photo with the Lomography Spinner 360° 35mm camera.
A standard panoramic picture yields a 120-degree perspective--the familiar view that we love, stretching wide to cover details running from left to right. Taking inspiration from a futuristic concept in the '80s, the Spinner 360° operates by holding it in one hand, and pulling the cord with the other and releasing it. In one split second, the camera spins around in 360 degrees in its own axis, capturing every detail around you!
The result is a extra-super-wide angled breathtaking image, 4x longer than the standard landscape picture that you know. As with all Lomographic products in our lineup, this camera allows you to experiment with various techniques for multitudes of shooting fun!
- Horizonal View Angles: 360°
- Vertical View Angles: 66°
- Shots per roll: approximately 8 (on a standard 36 exposure roll)
- Shutter Speed: Relative shutter speed equivalent 1/125s ~ 1/250s , slow speed manually
- Aperture: f/8, f/16
- Standard tripod mount
- Built-in bubble level
- Lens: 25mm; Fixed Focus: 1m ~ inf.
- Film Type: 35mm