Loncaster Car Phone Holder, Car Phone Mount Silicone Car Pad Mat for Various Dashboards, Slip Free Desk Phone Stand Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Android Smartphones, GPS Devices and More
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- [Widely Compatibility] The dashboard cell phone holder is suitable for most kind of cell phones or GPS devices which are between 6-12mm thick. Including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/ XR/ XS/ XS Max/ X/8/8 Plus/7/7 plus/ 6s /6s plus/6/6 plus/5Se/5s/5/4s, Samsung galaxy Note 8 /9/10 /10 pro, S 8 /9 /10, S 8 plus / 9 plus /10 plus, S 7 Edge, Nexus, Pixel, LG, Sony, HTC, IPAD, Huawei, Mi, Garmin and so on
- [Stable & Slip free] Dependents on its soft silicone-textured bottom and sticky pads, it can protect phone against bumping, scratching or flying out whenever there is an emergency braking, sudden stop and sharp turn
- [Washable & Reusable] The bottom of the car phone holder is made from high-tech adhesives. Just rinse with water and dry it, it will be the same as the new one
- [Use Tips] Peel off the sticky film on the bottom of the car phone holder and ensure your car dashboard surface being dry and clean (no dust) before laying the holder on
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Small-size Back Scrubber||Beard Trimmer/Hair Clipper||Large -size Back Scrubber||Medium -size Back Scrubber|
|Size||32.3 *3.5 Inch||5.5*1.8 Inch||38.6 *4.7 Inch||38.6 *3.5 Inch|
|Features||Exfoliating back scrubber + luffa sponge pad , Full Coverage For Wholebody||Cordless*Rechargeable*lightweight*Waterproof||Exfoliating back scrubber + luffa sponge pad , Full Coverage For Wholebody||Exfoliating back scrubber + luffa sponge pad , Full Coverage For Wholebody|
Loncaster Cell Phone Holder for Car, Makes Your Driving Life More Easier
1. The dashboard car phone holder is suitable for most kind of cell phones devices with 6mm-12mm thickness. Including compatible for: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/ XR/ XS/ XS Max/ X/8/8 Plus/7/7 plus/ 6s /6s plus/6/6 plus/5Se/5s/5/4s, Samsung galaxy Note 8 /9/10 /10 pro, S 8 /9 /10, S 8 plus / 9 plus /10 plus, S 7 Edge, Nexus, Pixel, LG, Sony, HTC, IPAD, Huawei, Mi and other more devices.
2. It needs a smooth flat area(5 x 5.1 inches) on your dashboard for installation. Besides, it won't work well if your devices covered a thick case, especially the otterbox, life proof and pop socket.
3. Applies to the most majority of dashboards, except some curved surfaces like 2009 Tundra, 2016 Subaru Impreza, 2016 Nissan Frontier, mini cooper, 2016 Audi Q7, 2012/2011/2009 Honda Civic, 2009 Honda Accord, 2010 Honda CRV, 2008 Toyota Yaris, Toyota rav 4 2018,Toyota Corolla,BMW i3, 2013 Audi A7, 2013 Ford Edge, Scion XD, 2011 Tacoma, 2006 Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee, 2010 Escape, 2016 Nissan Sentra, 2018 golf GTI, 2019 Prius,Fort Fiesta 2016, 2020 Silverado, Mercedes Benz CLA 250, 06 Acura MDX etc.
4. Clean your dashboard, make sure the surface dry and no dust, and then remove the base transparent film before installation.Wash the base with water when you want to move it to another car. The holder won't stay sticky if the dashboard covered with wax.
Easy to mount, release and operate the phone with one hand. No distraction while driving.
No Harm To Your Device
Designed without magnets, full silicone material avoid your phone be scratched. A gel pad is easy to clean. no leave residue on the dashboard.
Stable & Non-Slip
Premium Silicone-Made, Non-Slip Technology holds your phone tightly to keep driver and cell phone safe.
Multi-purpose Phone Stand
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q: Will it fit with a pop socket attached to the back of the iPhone?
A : No. There is a solid panel behind the phone when it is placed in the holder.
Q : Can I use it with a fuzzy dash cover? Is the back part weighted at all?
A : No, the back is not weighted and it would not work with a fuzzy dash cover.
Q:Can this be placed on a curved or carpeted dashboard navigation mat?
A : No, this appliance has a peel layer and under is adhesive on bottom of unit.
Q: Can I take it back and forth from the car to the house?
A: Yes, it doesn't permanently stick to anythin. You can take the holder with washable rubber back and forth from the car to the house. It can be used repeatedly.
Q :Will it be better than a magntic holder or suction holder to the window or dashboard？
A: Yes, absolutely better than magnetic. It won't budge and hold the phone in a horizontal position securely.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It holds up just fine and is by far my favorite mount... MUCH better than the mounts that stick straight to your glass.
- Be sure your dashboard is clean before applying.
- The little notches allow me to store my charging cable. (as opposed to losing it)
Used on a Toyota Highlander (2006). I'm 6"1' and I can see over the phone easily while driving.
Hope this helps!
This is the first phone holder that has kept my phone in place - not falling out and landing on the floor, only to slide under the seat. I've tried the cup holder, vent, and suction cup on the window types that have the "arms" that grip on each side and no luck. They've been too flimsy to stay mounted and/or would not accommodate my phone and its case.
I decided to try this style as a last resort, hoping it would work, but expecting I would have to do a modification such as hot-gluing it to my dash within a few days. No such action necessary! This is practically a miracle product for me. It stays put on my textured and sloping dash, it holds my phone securely without hard plastic grips, and I can reposition when needed. Great product, great warranty, and a great price. And it showed up in one day.
Finally, I found it. After asking if the glue/tape would leave residue after removal, and being told it wouldn't, I took the leap, purchased, received, I stalled, and tested.
It holds like a gorilla grip. And, because of the way it holds (has 2 polymer-like tabs in the back that push the phone against the front lip tabs without creating potential damage to the phone) I can swerve, accelerate like a nut, and the phone always stays firmly in the holder.
Great phone holder. I'm VERY happy with it.
Now, if you're against having something stuck to your dashboard (like my wife), forget about this. It sticks to the dashboard like it's life depends on it. I don't see myself trying to remove it. If I sell my car at some point, I'll leave it on and the new owner can remove it if he/she wants to.