|Standing screen display size||10.1 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1024 x 600|
Loncevon -10.1 inch Portable LCD Monitor for CCTV Security Surveillance with HDMI VGA AV USB Port; Raspberry pi Display Screen ; 1024x600 Resolution .(NOT USB powered)
|Display Size||10.1 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, HDMI|
|Display Technology||LCD, LCD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- We are direct Manufacturer, You buy the product with good value without extra middle cost;
- 10. 1 inch CCTV LCD monitor/ small PC monitor/ security camera Monitor with HDMI/VGA/AV input, resolution 1024*600 format ；with Remote and USB port which has data Readable function; build in Dual speakers
- Work as Raspberry Pi 3 computer monitor screen; compatible with Sony Canon camera receiver HDMI output;
- Monitor works perfectly with car DVD/ DVR/ FPV/ surveillance camera/STB/satellite receiver/other video equipment.
- Package include: 1xTFT LCD Monitor , 1x VGA Cable, 1X DC12V Adapter charger, 1x Cigarette lighter; 1x Remote ; 1X Bracket, 1xSticker; 1X User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Notes for Buttons on Panel :
1. Press “AV1/AV2 “, you get PC( VGA ) /HDMI/AV/USB options
2.Press AV1/AV2 again to select display mode , select PC mode if VGA cable ; HDMI mode if HDMI cable , etc
3. Press “ + “ for confirmation
4. Go to “ Menu “ for screen brightness related adjustment
Notes for USB Port:
USB Port support file format : MPG、MPEG、MPEG2-TS、H264-TS, MPEG2-PS、AVI、
MPEG4-SD，RMVB, RM、AVI、DMF0/1/2、ASF、MKV、WMV、VOB only ,
There might be no voice , no signal for other formats ;
Attention for No Signal issue :
What you can do if there is no signal to display from your laptop ?
#1 : Check if select correct display mode at AV1/AV2 button
#2: Do Some Settings on Laptops :
a). Window system ,Please click“Window+P“to select“Mirror Mode” ,“extend Mode” or "Second Screen Only"
b). IOS system, Please set as: preferences-monitor-arrangememt-mirror
c). IOS system ,Please set resolution: Finder-system-preferences-displays-resolution
If above tips could not solve your problems, please resort to firstname.lastname@example.org for technical help
Panel Size: 10.1 Inch
Panel Type: TFT LCD
Screen Resolution: 1024*600
Compatible OS: Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7
AV Chromatic: PAL/NTSC (Auto switch)
Display Ratio: 16:9
Color System: PAL-4.43, NTSC-3.57
Input Voltage: DC 12V+/-10%
Ports: VGA ,HDMI ,DC IN,Audio
1x VGA Cable
1X DC12V Adapter charger
1x Cigarette lighter
1x User Manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This review is specifically for the “Lancevon- 10.1 inch Small Portable Computer HDMI VGA HD LCD Monitor display screen”;…….sometimes Amazon shows inapplicable reviews for certain products, hence this clarification.
************ Some Amazon views of this product show a completely different item, be aware! ************
This is a small TFT LCD monitor which is most likely intended for portable applications. It is powered from a 12VDC supply, which lends itself to automotive type applications. I imagine that it would be a good choice for the sleeper areas behind semi-tractor rig cabs, smaller campers and RVs, boats, etc. It does NOT have a normal stand like most video monitors have, i.e. stands intended for sitting on a desk top. Instead, it has a swivel bracket that is clearly intended to be screwed to a wall or other VERTICAL surface, and the swivel allows the screen to be aimed in various up/down angles. The swivel does NOT allow horizontal (sideways) movement, however the LCD’s horizontal viewing angle is at least fairly decent, so the image quality is pretty watchable when viewed from a sideways angle.
This is a general purpose video monitor. It has video inputs of these types:
- VGA (aka “PC”)
- Composite video via RCA jack (aka “Video 1”)
- Composite video via BNC connector (aka “Video 2”)
The monitor also has a USB (type A connector) jack, but its use is not well explained, and I have not tried it. The Amazon product information suggests that if you connect a USM thumb drive to the monitor, there is an MP5 function that can play music and videos….not **personally** sure about this. ******** HOWEVER, the manufacturer has commented in the "questions and answers" area that this particular model (Amazon number B073ZBNBWK) does NOT have the ability to play media (either audio or video) from a USB thumb drive connected to the monitor's USB port. The manufacturer states that the USB is only for connecting other USB for the purposes of charging them, e.g. you could plug in your mobile phone so that it gets recharged from the monitor.*********
The monitor also has two small built-in speakers, and a stereo audio amplifier to drive them. The audio signal connects via two RCA jacks, so the monitor clearly expects normal ‘line level’ signals, but I think that it would work well if connected to the headphone output if pretty much any audio device (an adapter cable might be required).
Two power supplies are included (see below), but for a permanent installation in a vehicle, it seems that any 12VDC power source would work, as long as it terminates with a suitable barrel connector that fits the jack on this monitor.
The monitor comes with several accessories:
- Cigarette lighter type car power adapter and power cord
- “Wall wart” type AC power adapter and power cord (accepts 100-240VAC. 50/60Hz)
- VGA cable
- Wall mount swivel bracket
- Adhesive pad, allowing wall bracket to be used without the use of screws
- Wireless (infrared) remote control, allows selecting video source, accessing the monitor menu and setup, adjusting the audio volume
- “User manual”, which is just a slip of paper. The information on the Amazon listing (under product details and in the comments area) are more useful.
The monitor screen is a 10.1” diagonal, approximately 9” x 5”. The overall dimensions, not including the mounting bracket, are 10” x 6.5” x 1.25”.
The monitor seems to weigh nothing, which is good for situations where you might wish to use the included adhesive foam mounting pad.
Maximum resolution is 1024 x 600, so although the monitor can accept HD signals, that does not mean it can display them fully HD. But at this small size, I suspect that you might not be able to get much benefit for higher resolution anyway.
I mentioned that this monitor does not have a stand for resting it on a desktop. You CAN swivel the stand such that the monitor will rest on a flat surface, and be reasonably stable, but no matter how the bracket is adjusted, there is not enough room below the bottom of the monitor for the audio and video cables without them hitting that horizontal surface. I have been able to use mine temporarily by placing the swivel mount on top of a small box, and the cables then have a couple extra inches of clearance. There should be no issue with the cables if you wall-mount this monitor.
I can think of a few good applications for this monitor:
- Security monitor for a CCTV camera(s)
- Monitor for a back-up camera on a vehicle or RV
- Monitor for an entertainment system on a small rig, such as car, RV, truck cab, boat, where the viewer will be close to the screen
- Monitor for small hobby computers such as the Raspberry Pi
- Monitor for vintage personal computers
- Monitor for vintage computer games
I use mine primarily for two purposes:
- Monitor for a video camera that I sometimes set up to record wedding videos, if the camera’s own monitor is not in a convenient location to see easily
- Monitor for a vintage computer that generates a VGA output (and I don’t have any other monitors that will accept a VGA signal)
A note on using this monitor with computer over the VGA connection. Initially, the edges of the computer’s intended screen image will be cropped, (off the edges of the screen). I solved this by going into the monitor’s menu, and selecting automatic setup for the “PC” input, and after a few gyrations, the image was fixed and the entire picture was displayed. The monitor retained this setup after being powered down for a day and then turned back on.
Just a note on the monitor’s controls. It has a “power on” LED, and five small pushbuttons located at the lower right of the screen bezel:
- Power on/off
- AV1/AV2 select
I did not find these controls (except the power on/off) to be intuitive. The included “user manual” was not very helpful. I include the following excerpt from the Amazon product information, which is more helpful:
Guide Note for Function Key on Face Panel Board :
- Go to “AV1/AV2 “ for signal switching, you could get PC/HDMI/AV/USB choice ;
- Press AV1/AV2 again to select your required signal channel ;
- Press “ + “ for confirmation ;
- Go to “ Menu “ if you want to adjust screen color system related function , such as brightness , contrast control ,etc ; then press “ +” “ - ” for adjustment
Overall, I am pleased with this product. ********** UPDATE: After having this monitor for about one week, it suddenly became intermittent. Sometimes it would turn on OK and work properly, but most of the time when I turned it on, it would just display various changing patterns of garbage, would not respond to button presses, and would not display either its own "No Signal" message or whatever signal I was sending it. I did the troubleshooting and verified that it was not a problem with the power supply or the video cable.....it was something intermittently wrong inside the monitor itself. Amazon did not allow an exchange, so I returned it for a refund. Since I hoped that mine was just a fluke, and other Amazon reviewers did not mention such issues, I hoped that a replacement unit would do the trick, and I ordered one. If THAT one also has issues, I will update this review again.**********
UPDATE: Superb customer support (five stars for that). The replacement is on the way. You can buy with confidence for this monitor.