|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$60.15 - $129.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 55% Wool, 27% Polyester, 8% Acrylic, 5% Rayon, 5% Nylon
- Dry Clean Only
- Wool-blend jacket featuring spread collar and attached quilted bib with stand collar
- Double flap pockets at chest and side-entry welt pockets
- Full-zip front closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wool blend zip front self-collared hipster with inner zipper quilted dewspo bibby
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D4KFTJU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very skinny and the sleeves are very baggy for me, but it is still comfortable.
Luckily it was unseasonably cold and had to wear something heavier to commute to work on my motorcycle so I got to try it out. It looks really nice and keeps me really warm.
The only thing that would make me like it more is if it was waterproof.
A little pity that the temperature goes high, I can not take it right now
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the look and feel of this coat. My girlfriend also thinks it looks great on me, which doesn't hurt!Published 15 months ago by Brian C.
Great jacket with a few exceptions. The fit is pretty good, but could use some tailoring. It is very stylish and it has been warm enough in 20 degree (Fahrenheit) weather with a... Read morePublished 16 months ago by HockeyNightInCanada
The collar is a bit distorted. Overall it is fine.
Size fits well: 6 feet, 200 lbs
I love this. It is stylish, warm, and good quality. Plus I got it on sale!Published 18 months ago by Mary A.
The jacket is well-made and fits very well. The only slight problem is that the sleeves are slightly too long. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Kathleen Thomas