Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 2, 2014
Found this coat on Amazon's Daily Special and bought it for "next" winter. Then we got our polar vortex sweep and the temps dropped down to freezing and have lingered there for several days. Now I am really glad I purchased this coat when I did. Bottom line is that the coat fits really well, is very comfortable, looks stylish and keeps me very warm. Not sure what more I could ask for. More specifically, the design using the outer shell and inner liner is a winner. The layers add to the warmth and comfort of the coat. I took the liner out just for grins but I haven't tested it outside that way yet. The liner removes and reinstalls very easily. It's just been too cold to wear without it. I wear a 42R suit coat and have a 37" waist and the Large fits me perfectly. When I put the liner on by itself, it is a little snug as a standalone and it looks that way. I don't see any reason to wear the liner by itself. I would either wear both pieces together, as I have been, or just the outer shell by itself. Can't see how the warmth of the outer shell by itself would vary too much from just wearing the liner. Winds of up to 20 mph do not penetrate the jacket at all. When you zip the parka all the way up, the fleece collar snuggles right up to your ears adding to warmth and comfort. The adjustable tabs on the sleeves close up nicely against your gloves adding to the whole package. The only potential negative I can see is that the zipper teeth are a little smaller than on my old coat and when I 'yank' the zipper up, it will catch and not move. If you pull slowly, it works smoothly and closes fine. Hopefully that is because of the small teeth and not a poor quality zipper. Only time will tell. This is a great winter coat. I can't wait to try it out in a cold football stadium for four hours next fall. That will be the true test.
on February 23, 2014
The coat look more like a windbreaker in the pictures, but it is much warmer than that. I've worn it in 20 degree temperatures and was perfectly warm. The coat also covers your neck and lower chin when zipped to the top, helping provide protection against the cold and wind. The wrists also have Velcro tighteners to keep the wind out, and there is enough room to tighten them over gloves.

The coat feels well made and is waterproof. It also has a hideaway hood, helpful for rain, but not intended for warmth.

The coat is casual, but nice enough to wear to a business casual office without looking out of place.

It has quickly become my favorite winter coat, and seems like a very good deal at the price.
on February 20, 2014
A really nice parka jacket. Purchased in February, 2014, for use in extreme NW Washington State where this time of year our weather conditions range from damp and chilly to dry and cold, with frequently steady winds of 20-30 MPH and gusts to 60+. Although I have only worn it for a short time and only in its "Full Protection" mode, the jacket is impressive. It seems to be very well constructed of quality materials, fits well, is warm, comfortable, and has plenty of usable pockets. I have yet to experience all of the features but thus far I am very impressed and have no reservation in recommending it to anyone looking for an excellent and good looking parka.
on December 3, 2014
This coat is warm which is good and the appearance is quite nice for the price, BUT

I purchased a large and it fits tighter than other coats that size.

I wore this coat on a cool day and suddenly it started raining quite strongly. With this coat on, I ran to my car which was a little more than 100 yards. The material on the shoulders and arms "soaked up" way too much rain for that brief period of time. If you were in the rain longer, it would be a disaster.

Perhaps this coat is good for snow, but not for rain in my opinion.
on December 18, 2016
Nice jacket but the zipper on outer one gets stuck sometimes. The flap behind the zipper is too thin and flexible, so gets caught in the zipper causing it to get stuck. I rarely wear this jacket because it's too much hassle to get the zipper unstuck.
on February 11, 2014
Nice coat for cold weather, we'll see about wet weather. Available in more colors than other sites. Black is what t wanted.

A customer
on February 18, 2014
This coat is stylish and solid, it has just the right weight. The color is a nice pure black. The zippers are nice and the fit perfect, best of all it keeps me warm to -20 degrees. The coat is not a huge bulky typical parka and I can wear it to work or a nice restaurant in a pinch if I don't have time to grab my London Fog Wool.
on October 24, 2016
Very nice, well made, Would recommend it to anyone looking for that style of coat. It is one of the nicest coats if not the nicest i have ever owned. Definitely would buy it again.
on January 16, 2014
This is a wonderful winter coat. I love the versatility. I wore it when the temp was minus 13F plus 25 mile per hour winds with blowing snow. This jacket kept me warm and dry, and protected from the wind wonderfully. The hide away hood works well when needed and the styling is modern and sharp. I would highly recommend this jacket. It keeps you warm and dry during the most severe conditions and looks great doing it!
on November 20, 2014
Everything about this purchase meets my high standard. Fit?-Yes. Design? Looks great on. Versatility? Inner shell provides a second garment. Pockets? Lots of 'em. Weight? Inspires confidence that it's up to the challenge of a Buffalo winter. Durability? Only time will tell, of course, but this parka's initial quality promises a long life.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.