Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Price:$19.90 - $20.90+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on February 25, 2015
The sizing is way off on these. The size chart is confusing as well. Why are there two different measurements for each size? How do you know which one you are getting? One review said these run small, so I ordered a 10-12 (today I also noticed a review that said the opposite-they run large). My daughter is 8 and normally wears 8-10. She held these pants up and they were touching the ground and the waist was almost at her neck. The rest of my review is not intended for this seller (Bargain Children's Clothing) but it is for Amazon in general: It seems that when you buy clothing and shoes on Amazon instead of directly from the manufacturer's website, you never know what you will get. If you look at all the reviews for shoes and clothing that are from "middlemen" on Amazon, you will notice some customers say "too big" and some say "too small" and some say "not the same as the last pair I ordered" or "not the same material as the last pair", "fell apart after one use", etc. It even happened with a pair of sheets we ordered once. Mixed reviews from 5 star "best sheets ever...so thick and luxurious" to 1 star (so thin you can see through them). Makes you wonder. Amazon is beginning to remind me of Ebay. You just never know what you will get.
on February 12, 2015
Bought these for our 9 year old. Read previous posts about them running a little large so I sized accordingly. They do in fact run just a little large but not so big that the child has to grow into them. I actually prefer this since it is hard to get multiple seasons out of children's clothes. We should be able to get this year and next year before she out grows them. The quality looks good and the stitching looks solid. Wish there were more color choices besides the 3 offered, but that's not a major consideration.
on February 27, 2017
These definitely run big, as others have commented. But they're also very poofy- they don't look great on my child. They might seem less poofy once they fit her better (next winter) but i'm not really sure. They seem to keep her warm and dry, which is important of course, but they're cumbersome to pack when we're going on a ski trip and even a little hard for her to handle by herself in the bathroom (she's six so pants aren't usually a problem). I would not buy these again, but they technically do the trick so I didn't return them.
on February 15, 2016
These run HUGE. I went by the height that it stated and by that, it should have fit my daughter like a glove. They are so long they go all the way to the bottom of her chest. They ARE well made it seems, just take care not to listen to manufactures sizing recommendation. I'm taking stars for the height being so VERY off! No one should have to hassle with a return because the height isn't even close to correctly listed.
on October 22, 2015
perfect fit sizing is just right
on March 31, 2015
We got these a little big so that they would last longer and they fit large as expected.
on December 6, 2016
too big for my daughter even though we ordered the size she is but they are great pair of pants loves having them we just roll up the bottom when she is outside in the snow
on May 19, 2014
However, my daughter will get more than one season's wear out of these. I think that the quality of these pants will hold up and last for several seasons.
on April 1, 2014
Was happy with this item. Even though I bought these late in the season, I know my daughter will get some great wear out of them.
on February 25, 2017
Good buy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question