We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1800 Denier Polyester
- In line skate ball bearing wheels in a protective corner housing
- Uprights expand for 30% more packing capacity
- Interior has a unique suiter clip, shoe pockets and multiple zippered pockets
- Heavy duty 10 zipper on main packing compartment
- Convenient top, side and bottom carry handles for easy lifting
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Durable and lightweight, this stylish essential sits on 4 easy glide wheels and has an expandable design10 year warranty
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 14 x 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 pounds
- ASIN: B007YYB6T4
- Item model number: 7521
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from sizing, the product is of decent quality and features plenty of storage space. The zippers are not exceptional but do the job. it is a nice looking suitcase and a good value-for-money option for those looking to travel by train or car.
Was able to use as a carry-on. No slow downs at the airport, getting stuck, rolling kinks or anything. Followed me around nicely. Perfect size for a road-trip too. Just throw in the back of the car. Not too small or too big. Fit all my items nicely for an eight day trip, along with the accompanying satchel tote I got too.
The compartments and little extras inside are always nice and appreciated. Was really nice to have the ability to use the hidden suit hanger pocket. Comes in handy.
In any case, my mom was still ecstatic to have the bags and love them either way, but I feel slightly cheated in purchasing a series of bags that did not match the internet image's base color.