We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Wool/40% Other Fibers
- Dry Clean Only
- Knit top collar
- Butt seaming on ches and sleeves
- Two lower angled double entry pockets one with a zipper closure
- Sleeve tabs
- Contrast poly twill lining
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wool blend button front car coat with inside zipper bibby
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 17.3 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008JRU8NU
- Item model number: L12512
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This jacket, the comments I've gotten about it are unbelievable. It is London Fog, so we're off to a good start. It is dressy, but has a casual quality when you need it to be.The collar did it for me, the style of it (you can see it in the images). The ability to zip the jacket was a plus. And the overall length of it was great (longer than a Pea jacket, shorter than an overcoat).
If you need a wool jacket, I would HIGHLY recommend this one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The jacket fits great, and it keeps me warm even in sub-zero temperatures. I have noticed that after 2 years the stichting on the interior liner is starting to come apart. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Michael P Dunning
I purchased this jacket for my son, Tim and he just loves it. It fits him perfectly. He likes the inside zipper and the option of having buttons too. Read morePublished 18 months ago by elizabeth tardy
Very happy with the jacket. Quality and sizing was perfect. Fast delivery.Published 20 months ago by edwin wee
This coat just looks great ! It has a very nice feel (hand) and is just
very comfortable. Only draw back is this Winter coat may be a little
warm for Texas milder... Read more
Excellent fit. Really stylish and warm. Plus I get lots of attention every time I wear it. It was a great buy and can be worn with almost any outfitPublished on April 28, 2014 by F CRESPO
Because it wasn't that I expected, it's big wherever you look: leaves, middle and length.
It's so baggy and stitchs