London Fog Windguard Oversize Auto Open-Close Umbrella, Signature Black, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- 54 inch arc canopy
- Auto open auto close
- Oversized canopy providing shoulder to shoulder coverage for one or two persons
- Superior water repellent fabric
- Zippered storage case
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The london fog vented oversized auto open close umbrella has a oversized canopy providing shoulder to shoulder coverage for one or two persons. The one touch handle button opens and closes the umbrella canopy automatically, allowing easy open and closure when getting into and out of the rain. A dual layer vented canopy allows strong wind to vent between layers and prevents umbrella canopy from turning inside out. Metal shaft and fiberglass ribs provide strong and durable protection from harsh weather elements. Umbrella stows away in a zipper case.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 14 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B004JPZOLM
- Item model number: LF932
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I emailed London Fog's warranty claims over a week ago, and have not heard a word from them. I've also called and left messages twice at their customer service number since you cannot get anyone to pick a phone up. Very disappointed in my decision to go with London Fog since this was a reputable company once upon a time. If you plan to use the warranty in the event that the umbrella fails, look elsewhere.
I'll update my review if the situation changes in regard to the customer service experience.
No comparison whatsoever with this umbrella:
* Yes, it is heavier. That is because steel is heavier than tinfoil.
* Significantly larger diameter, not a compact umbrella when opened at all.
* Wind resistent construction (the spines are reenforced and it is vented).
* Nicer materials throughout (better fabric, coated metal parts, wooden handle).
* Wrist strap.
* Zippered case makes it easy to insert and remove.
* Auto open/close works very well with strong spring.
It is a touch longer than the "compact" models when closed, and it is heavier (sorry, didn't weigh it), and it is fatter when closed, but the experience when using it is incommensurate and the cost from the other models I tried is only $5-10 more.
My only quibble would be that it appears to be American in design if not construction. I am given to understand that in the UK travel is on the left hand side of the road. But this works best in the right hand. A small issue and easily overcome.