Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lone Wolf: A Novel
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on August 22, 2016
Loved this book! Great writing, intriguing story line.
on August 9, 2016
Lone Wolf is a deeply engaging book. Many parallels are made between wolves and humans, how the family is everything and the individual is only defined by the pack/family. Good reading.
on August 9, 2016
Compelling story that reveals much about the fascinating structure of wolf packs. One man's life and his relationship with wolves is examined.
Housework be hanged. Just had to keep reading. Awesome
on August 1, 2016
Jodi Pioult is one of my favorite authors. I love her writing and have loved every book I have read. I'm a huge fan. Loved this book. Great story!
on July 26, 2016
Any book by Jodi Picoult is hard to put away. The character development is astounding.
on July 24, 2016
I enjoyed this book. I did find it slow at times. I still wanted to continue reading. I do recommend it.
on July 17, 2016
Another wonderful Jodi Picoult book. I really learned a lot about American Indian history and enjoyed interspersing the current plot with the history of LaRose. Amazing how much we learned about most characters. I listened to the book on Audiobooks and couldn't wait to get back in the car to continue!
on July 16, 2016
As always, Jodi Picoult, reaches right into my chest and squeezes my heart. A great family life story, showing that living is often a difficult thing.
on July 12, 2016