- File Size: 362 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publisher: Clean Reads (October 27, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 27, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OYUMZHI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,527,161 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3615 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #5446 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #11946 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Lone Wolf (Wind Over Marshdale Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
While I understand why some people prefer eBooks, I prefer printed without having to rely on electronics plus having eye issues make reading eBooks a no go. I did this as a favor to the author and I am grateful she let me know about the sequel. Lone Wolf is written with romance as one theme the other being faith and how believing in God certainly can change the lives, as Thomas shares is testimony in the pages.
Read Winds Over Marshdale then read Lone Wolf as they are certainly tied together! Kudos to the author for writing novels with characters that share faith, hope, love, tragedy, and triumph!
Christian readers will relate to Lone Wolf’s questions, and to the complexities of hearing God’s voice and finding God’s answers. The author’s deft touch with faith and doubt, and her evocative portrayals of landscapes, natural and humanly built, are just as enticing as in the first novel. The storyline’s a little faster and might feel hurried, but there’s joy in seeing a continued resolution, and in following characters divinely healed and forgiven, as they learn to more deeply forgive.
I enjoyed this novel and just wished it were longer.
Disclosure: I won a free ecopy and I offer my honest review
Thomas lost his first wife; and has decided when a former romance did not work out that he was destined to never marry again. When he meets a dentist, will their be a romance in sight? However, he may move to Canada. Even if things so well, will she be willing to leave her present practice and go with him?
I was asked to review this book by the author. It is a clean book and if you enjoy romance stories, buy the book. This is my honest opinion. Thank you for the opportunity to review it.
Carole McKee, author
This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary