- File Size: 2419 KB
- Print Length: 93 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Vanessa North (July 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LMB8M92
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,763 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
The Lonely Drop Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, the story was well written, I don't recall seeing any editing issues, and was realistic for the most part. Still worth a read.
This story is written from Nicks POV, so it is no surprise that you get a sense of who Nick is more than who Kevin is. It would have been nice to get dual POV' from this short read. It would have certaintly added more traction to the story.
Although you get a good idea of who Nick and Kevin are, you don't really get to see theirpersonal growth, because not enough was given about their pasts to see a huge change in who they are ten years later. I felt they were relatively the same. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it just made me want more. I wish the story had been longer for them to be better developed and for their relationship to have more time to be explored, because their banter and the sex was fantastic. It would have allowed readers an oppurtunity to know Nicks mother and to better understand the relationship between Kevin and his father.
I throughly enjoyed this friends to lovers story. It was well written. I would definitely recommend to all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A lot going on, emotions on high alert,happy, sad.jubilant, angry all in 1 novel
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance