Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on April 6, 2013
Wow. Where do I start? Character believability: They think timid, adults are acting petulant like a child, just not mature at all. The plot has several issues going and the book ends with many of them unresolved. Such as: what happened to the lawsuit over custody of the kids? How did the hero get hurt by a grenade and no one mentions it? Hero finally gets a week of R&R to visit his new family, and the heroine goes to work during the visit, after not having seen her new husband for 6 months? I read about 2-3 books a week, bought THOUSANDS of books, it's who I am. This is one of the worst books I've ever read. I've been brutal, I'm sorry for that, but I was so struck by the way the book ended so abruptly, I was infuriated.
on August 3, 2013
It kept my interest but my interest was not at its peak. Story more and more common in our world of divorce....happy ending though. Overall a fairly good read.
on July 21, 2013
I had read a few pages in the free part before I ordered the book! I felt I wanted to read the rest of the book. I was not in the least disappointed. It was sad in parts, but so is life. I am always satisfied with the condition of the books I receive and the timely way they arrive. They usually arrive before the day expected!
on May 17, 2013
This story had a great premise but I don't think it dealt enough with the effects of amnesia. Sexual "scenes" were a little more than I needed, and once again I felt that an author gave her characters a mainly physical attraction to each other. Overall it wasn't bad but I'm glad I didn't pay a lot of money for it.
on February 10, 2014
As I was reading this book, I kept thinking about the review I would give it. It kept my interest all the way. And then it ended and I was disappointed. It needed more to give everything closure. There were things that should have been played out a bit more.
on April 7, 2013
I haven't read a romance book in quite a while. What a great way to get back into it. The book was very good, however the ending came completely too soon. I was a little disappointed in how it ended, but do not regret the read at all.
on February 11, 2015
Anyone who remembers a person from their younger days with love is going to love this book. I know I sure did.
on April 27, 2013
It is an entertaining read for what it is. You do not walk away having learned any new life lessons and it ended a bit abruptly, but it is still entertaining and I enjoyed it.
on April 2, 2013
A quick read suitable for the teen crowd. A bit of a stretch to think anyone would pursue a man she never dated and would marry him so quickly but that is what hooks readers.
on March 25, 2013
If I could have given this book no stars I would have. I didn't even finish reading it. I suffered through about half of this book and to keep myself from complete boredom I stopped reading. This book had no plot or character development. The premise was stated at the beginning of the book. A women whose husband cheated remembers a man that she met and talked to for a few hours during a two day period 15 years ago when she was in her early 20s. They both remember each other as the love of their lives and have pined for each other for all these years. Really, after a brief encounter 15 years ago. If that is not enough, the author never tells you anything else about these characters, you never get to know them or feel for them. They write each other inane letters about their daily lives then meet in Italy where they avoid talking about anything meaningful. I suppose they eventually hook up but I didn't read far enough to be sure. This book was not worth the $1.99 I paid for it. It would not have been worth reading even if it were free.