Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$1.99

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on August 3, 2013
It kept my interest but my interest was not at its peak. Story more and more common in our world of divorce....happy ending though. Overall a fairly good read.
on April 6, 2013
Wow. Where do I start? Character believability: They think timid, adults are acting petulant like a child, just not mature at all. The plot has several issues going and the book ends with many of them unresolved. Such as: what happened to the lawsuit over custody of the kids? How did the hero get hurt by a grenade and no one mentions it? Hero finally gets a week of R&R to visit his new family, and the heroine goes to work during the visit, after not having seen her new husband for 6 months? I read about 2-3 books a week, bought THOUSANDS of books, it's who I am. This is one of the worst books I've ever read. I've been brutal, I'm sorry for that, but I was so struck by the way the book ended so abruptly, I was infuriated.
on February 10, 2014
As I was reading this book, I kept thinking about the review I would give it. It kept my interest all the way. And then it ended and I was disappointed. It needed more to give everything closure. There were things that should have been played out a bit more.
on July 21, 2013
I had read a few pages in the free part before I ordered the book! I felt I wanted to read the rest of the book. I was not in the least disappointed. It was sad in parts, but so is life. I am always satisfied with the condition of the books I receive and the timely way they arrive. They usually arrive before the day expected!
on May 17, 2013
This story had a great premise but I don't think it dealt enough with the effects of amnesia. Sexual "scenes" were a little more than I needed, and once again I felt that an author gave her characters a mainly physical attraction to each other. Overall it wasn't bad but I'm glad I didn't pay a lot of money for it.
on April 7, 2013
I haven't read a romance book in quite a while. What a great way to get back into it. The book was very good, however the ending came completely too soon. I was a little disappointed in how it ended, but do not regret the read at all.
on September 18, 2012
This was a most enjoyable book to read - a romance novel for 'mature' women'! Romance can recur. The ex husband was very credible, unfortunately - gain the 'unattainable goal' then - dump her. Loved the setting in Italy and enjoyed the extended Italian family.
Fun reading!
on April 27, 2013
It is an entertaining read for what it is. You do not walk away having learned any new life lessons and it ended a bit abruptly, but it is still entertaining and I enjoyed it.
on April 2, 2013
A quick read suitable for the teen crowd. A bit of a stretch to think anyone would pursue a man she never dated and would marry him so quickly but that is what hooks readers.
on April 27, 2014
a soldier. insiders

a. soldier. is. irresistible. they just. naturally. command respect, love and attention. they. are a magnet. arresting.