Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Coastal Victoria Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering coastal Victoria by car. Featuring 4 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road, Melbourne's favourite summer playgrounds and wild coastal landscapes, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal Victoria Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Bells Beach, Twelve Apostles, Gippsland, Wilson's Promontory, Phillip Island and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Coastal Victoria Trips is perfect for exploring coastal Victoria via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Victoria trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Melbourne & Victoria guide, our most comprehensive guide to Victoria, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or Pocket Melbourne, a handy-sized guide focused on the city's can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Australia's spectacular countryside and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Australia by car with Lonely Planet's Australia's Best Trips guide or Outback Australia Road Trips or Tasmania Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.