Thursday, Dec 15
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lonely Planet Colombia (Travel Guide) Paperback – August 21, 2018
Enhance your purchase
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Colombia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through the bougainvillea-lined streets and magnificent squares of Cartagena's Old Town, hike through majestic tropical scenery on a jungle walk to Ciudad Perdida, and learn to dance salsa in Cali - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Colombia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Colombia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Bogotá, Boyacá, Santander & Norte de Santander, Caribbean Coast, San Andres & Providencia, Medellin & Zona Cafetera, Cali & Southwest Colombia, Pacific Coast, Amazon Basin, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Colombia is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
From the Publisher
Welcome to Colombia!
Soaring Andean summits, unspoiled Caribbean Coast, enigmatic Amazon jungle, cryptic archaeological ruins and colonial communities. Colombia boasts all of South America's allure and more. Colombia's equatorial position affords it a diversity of landscapes matched by few countries. It's varied terrain is fertile ground for outdoor adventurers to dive, clime, raft, trek and soar. Delve into history with Colombia's wealth of ancient archaeological and cultural sites. It's all epic.
- Colombia's Top 20
- Colombia outdoors
- Regional guides
- And so much more!
- ASIN : 1786570610
- Publisher : Lonely Planet; 8th edition (August 21, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781786570611
- ISBN-13 : 978-1786570611
- Item Weight : 13.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.04 x 0.71 x 7.76 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #447,038 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This newer addition is not much different than the previous on. If you are in market, buy the one that is available and the least expensive. You won't know the difference. It IS a good book.
Top reviews from other countries
The insight, accuracy and awareness it promotes in you to have the confidence to travel and enjoy such a young persons country and take on board the surprising natural wonders present make this guide your best travel partner..!.
Also delivery process was smooth and on time. Book was very nicely packed. I highly recommend Wordery for online books shopping.