Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dance to Caribbean beats in Miami, fulfill your inner child at Walt Disney World, or kayak the Everglades' shallow waterways; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Florida Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, art-deco architecture, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami city map (included in print version), plus over 20 color maps
- Covers Miami, South Beach, Everglades, Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, Cape Canaveral, Tampa Bay and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Florida, our most comprehensive guide to Florida, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Florida, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Miami? Check out Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Florida & the South's Best Trips, for amazing road-trip itineraries.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Adam Karlin, Jennifer Denniston, Paula Hardy and Ben Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.