Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Lonely Planet Pocket Madrid (Travel Guide) Paperback – Folded Map, December 18, 2018
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enhance your purchase
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Madridis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. View the marvellous frescoes at Plaza Mayor, see Picasso's Guernica at the Reina Sofia and have a picnic in Parque del Buen Retiro - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Madrid and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Madrid:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Salamanca, Plaza Mayor, Royal Madrid, El Retiro, La Latina, Lavapiés, Malasaña, Chueca, Sol, Santa Ana, Huertas, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Madrid is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spainguide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
From the Publisher
Put Madrid in your Pocket
No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this is one city that knows how to live. Madrid's calling cards are many: astonishing art galleries, stunning architecture, relentless nightlife, fine restaurants and tapas bars. Other cities have some of these things. Madrid has them all in bucket-loads.
- Top Sights
- Restaurants & Tapas
- Live Music & Flamenco
- Four Perfect Days
- Explore Madrid Guides
- And so much more!
About the Author
- Publisher : Lonely Planet; 5th edition (December 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1786572788
- ISBN-13 : 978-1786572783
- Item Weight : 5.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.17 x 0.39 x 6.02 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #343,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: