- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 1 edition (October 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1741044898
- ISBN-13: 978-1741044898
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #772,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lonely Planet Signspotting: Absurd & Amusing Signs from Around the World Paperback – October 1, 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Giggle without leaving home with this album of the most ridiculous street signs from around the globe." (Washington Post 2005-12-25)
From the Publisher
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Top customer reviews
My biggest complaint is the small print. The picture captions were hard enough to read, but the author's general musings were printed on a yellow background - so the poor contrast exacerbated the problems with small print. And I wish the book had page numbers!
I share the laughs with all my friends and most of my coworkers so more people are going to the web sites, getting the books, etc! It most certainly brightens the day!!!
I HIGHLY recommend the books, the calendars, the web site.....
If you need something to brighten your day, I highly recommend buying this book! It's a great coffee table book and conversation starter!