- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 2nd edition (September 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1741791820
- ISBN-13: 978-1741791822
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #861,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lonely Planet Signspotting 2 : The World's Most Absurd Signs (Lonely Planet Signspotting) (No. 2) Paperback – September 1, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Danger: These signs may cause excessive laughter." -- USA Today, November 2007
From the Publisher
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This series of books (this is #2 of three)is wayyy more fun because it is a collection of accidental nonsense.
I frequently hand one of these books to someone who has dropped in, and the visit results in us sharing the signs out loud and roaring in laughter.
My grandkids especially love them, but then so do my (more or less) adult friends, too.
tears roll down their faces. Read this and feel good.