- Series: Mercury (Book 143)
- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: Canadian Museum of History (January 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0660195089
- ISBN-13: 978-0660195087
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,554,806 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8761 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
- #14380 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Native American Studies
- #34377 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Ethnic Studies
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Long-Ago Sewing We Will Remember: The Story of the Gwich?n Traditional Caribou Skin Clothing Project (Mercury) Paperback – International Edition, January 1, 2006
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, International Edition
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now