Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on May 25, 2015
I dont think if you buy this you will be unhappy. It is basically a shoe horn on a stick. The horn as a flexible spring to make it easier.

I give this 3 stars as it is a little on the flimsy side but for $10 that is not shocking.

At the same time I purchases a 21" Shoe Horn Rosewood Stain also on Amazon for $5 which is solid wood and better than expected. Dollar for dollar a better shoe horn. I would rather buy this solid wood one for the same price so at 1/2 the price I feel it was a deal and that one is a full 5 stars.

This product is ok and does the job but as you are not paying much you are getting what you pay for, thin metal shoehorn on a stick.

I dont sell or make either of these, this is just my honest opinion for 2 products I paid full price for.
on August 8, 2013
This shoe horn is made of really terrible materials. The first time I tried to put a shoe on, the horn bent in half and my shoe still wasn't on my foot. It does this every time I use it unless I put everything at a perfect angle. After using it a couple of times, the handle fell off. What a piece of junk.
on March 14, 2017
Product was as advertised an shipped promptly.
on July 2, 2012
This product worked great for about 3 weeks. I needed it after double hip replacement. Then it just fell to bits. Good idea but built way too cheaply.
on March 17, 2017
Shoe horn part came off of the extension while removing the shoe horn.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 27, 2011
Bleh. After hunting around, I thought I had found a decent shoehorn for a good price. At a single Jefferson, it seemed too good to be true. It was.

I wanted to replace a lost shoe horn with something a little nicer and this sounded like it would fit the bill. Instead, the upper handle grip came off the second day and now pulls off if tugged on too much. Some epoxy will likely fix this but still. Secondly, the spring hinged "horn" is way too flexible to be truly useful to leaver a foot into a show. It works, but I have to hold the column just above the spring, negating the benefit of the long handle. Lastly, the flimsy spring seems to be loosening and the horn part is ready to fall off. All in all, a waste of ten bucks.

I suggest doing yourself a favor and getting the simple yet sturdy and effective 2 Long Black Plastic Shoe Horns (18.5"). That is what I was replacing and what I am going back to.

~ Kort
on July 29, 2014
What a help
on November 7, 2011
Excellent product. I was unable to find a similar item in any of the local stores. The flex function make using this product extremely easy.
on November 28, 2011
Nice shoehorn, like from a movie I can't quite remember: the well off man putting his shoes on without bending over. Feels very much like that, and being metal, it doesn't break like the many plastic ones I've gone through. And, it's slick not having to hunch over to use a shoehorn.
on January 6, 2012
I love the shoe horn. My friend has a similar one that he got from Amazon, but it does not have the flexible spring. This one works much easier with no danger of breaking.