- File Size: 3814 KB
- Print Length: 244 pages
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (July 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 24, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M4P6J40
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#79,554 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #614 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #650 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #1519 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
The Long Road Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I read the first book a few months ago, I decided that I did not like Cami. At first I didn't really want to read her story, but bought the book anyway. I'm glad I did, because I now have to say that this was the best book of the series.
A series that must be read.
I always hate to say that this is my favorite story in a series, but I think it is. The previous stories gave me insights into the other characters, so it was almost as if I knew them all for this novel. I did like the story, as I liked all of the others.
I'll continue reading Jordan's novels ...they're just plain fun and entertaining without any of the explicit sex scenes that are just plain unnecessary.