Long Road Limited Edition
|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
The Long Road
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Secondly, reviews are opinions. If that is something that escapes you, then you should probably take a class on social concepts or communication skills. Soon. Saying things like, "If you buy this album you are a pathetic waste of space" really doesn't contribute anything. Obviously YOU don't like the album, but that's the miracle of the internet, you can express YOUR ideas freely. Calling hundreds of thousands of people a waste of space because they buy a CD is not acceptable.
Finally, on to the album.
I've been a fan of Nickelback since I saw them in concert with Creed and they were GREAT! They had an amazing live performance, and only having heard two of their songs previously, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I liked a lot of other songs as well. This new CD is great.
Last comment. People complain incessantly about bands "selling out" by changing their sound, and they also complain about bands having the same sound from CD to CD. Give them a f***ing break, people.
1) Flat on the Floor - (9/10) Great hard opener, awesome for speeding at night with you friends
2) Do this Anymore - (8/10) Nicely peiced together, my bet is this will be their next single
3) Someday - (5/10) This just isn't my type of song, and it sounds to much like their other radio stuff, sounds like it should be on one of those evil "Now" cds my sister likes.
4) Believe or Not - (8.5/10) Has a Papa Roach sounding guitar riff, good hard rock sound
5) Feelin' Way too Damn Good - (8.5/10) Has an Aerosmith ballad sound to it, I remember first hearing this song on the Nickelback Live at Home dvd when Chad was making it up as he went along (bonus footage), I guess he ended up liking it.
6) Because of You - (9/10) Great angry sounding song, I wish my band wrote this first.
7) Figured you Out - (9/10) Cool almost comical lyrics and good chorus.
8) Should've Listened - (5.5/10) They need to stick to the hard stuff, sounds to much like a country song.
9) Throw Yourself Away - (7.5/10) Cool guitar sound with nice little slide solo, but alittle repetitive.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Yes hi I really do like the Nickelback long road CD I really enjoy listening to it I really like the product the CD the case the artwork and everything was in excellent condition... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jerry McDonald
My dad loves Nickleback so I got it for him and I got the used cd and it worked and looked brand new.Published 13 months ago by Irene
This is such a great album, I mean the rock music never stops on this one. If your looking for a non-stop newer style of rock music CD I would really recommend buying this album. Read morePublished 16 months ago by world-of-rock music reviewer