- Series: National Bureau of Economic Research Studies in Income and Wealth (Book 51)
- Paperback: 900 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; New edition edition (February 15, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226209296
- ISBN-13: 978-0226209296
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,140,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth (National Bureau of Economic Research Studies in Income and Wealth) New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|