- Series: War at Home (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sphere; 1 edition (October 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780751565560
- ISBN-13: 978-0751565560
- ASIN: 0751565563
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,435,102 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Long, Long Trail: War at Home, 1917 Hardcover – October 31, 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
An insightful look at the impact of war on everyday lives―Choice
About the Author
Cynthia Harrod-Eagles is the author of the hugely popular Morland Dynasty novels, which have captivated and enthralled readers for decades. She is also the author of the contemporary Bill Slider Mystery series, as well as her new series, War at Home, which is an epic family drama set against the backdrop of World War I. Cynthia's passions are music, wine, horses, architecture and the English countryside.