|Print List Price:||$10.62|
Save $7.63 (72%)
The Long Weekend: A contemporary, small town romance Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "Flood's debut novel is a page-turner..." Amazon Customer
- "I was really impressed by the long weekend![...] I highly recommend!" - Jacob F.
- "A beautiful modern romance[...] I didn't want it to end, but I couldn't put it down!" - A.E.
- "Great read for the romance lovers!" - cfabs82
- "I loved how easy it was to dive into this book." - Jennifer B.
From the Author
- ASIN : B07HR5KPRG
- Publisher : Dreamy Morning Publishing (September 27, 2018)
- Publication date : September 27, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 1526 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 191 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,348,126 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Imagine coming back home and running into your high school crush. Imagine you are a woman in flux, in pain, who really just needs to be seen. Imagine that, over a long and emotional weekend, that boy who's now a man sees you. Helps heal you. Helps you see yourself.
That's this book. Another fabulous contemporary romance by a very talented Canadian author!
Top reviews from other countries
An easy read; you will have trouble putting it down! Highly recommend!