Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on September 4, 2010
I got this in the mail today and it took surprisingly long to get here. i paid for 2 day shipping and it took about a week to get here, but its nothing to return it over.

the only issues i have is that the sender has a terrible packaging method...he just stuffed the box into an express envelope with no padding. i got it in my mailbox half crumpled up, the black box it came with is torn and bent in half. the plastic stand was heated somewhat during the shipping process and was stuck to the bag it was resting on.

also, i think if you mentioned the shaft was made of plastic i probably would not have purchased this item. because long pipes with plastic shafts always come out bent and crooked. which is barely noticable on mine, but not that big of an issue.

i really like the pipe for the price still, and the bag it comes with is very nice as well. my words to the seller, do a better job on shipping your items because its a miracle the pipe was not broken in half by the time it got to me.

pipe - 3.5/5
shipping quality - 2/5
shippig time -3/5
on May 4, 2013
fast shipping average packaging. This is a general purpose churchwarden, pear wood. Ive had 3 of these in the past two years. Works fine but clogs fast and repeatedly. While I do enjoy the ol churchwarden smoke this pipe has convinced me to carve one for myself. If youre new to churchwardens or just want to cosplay then this one is perfect. If youre lookng for a high quality long lasting smoking piece then this is NOT for you. This one is average/low to mid quality. The bowl is tight/small . The faux coating on the pipe bubbles up like plastic when you light this up and it gives the bowl a bad look. The inside will fire proof after the first few uses but the outside coating will eventually bubble up from heat starting at the rim of the bowl and going nearly half way down. You way want to take a piece of sand paper and remove the faux wood grain coating around the bowl rim before use because that stuff gave a real nasty taste and smell as it bubbled and burned.
on March 8, 2014
My first smoke on this magnificent pipe was with my friend, Erik. Though, not too long after, Erik turned to Bilbo, and I, Gandalf. Our surroundings became pegged with little round homes embedded in hills and little men with hairy feet. I then travelled far and wide to destroy that one ring; the one that rules them all, I believe.

That pipe must've been Tolkien reincarnated, and I am happy to be able to smoke him whenever possible.

Thank you, bfriendz. It's an honor, and a privilege.
on January 17, 2012
I was skeptical buying it after reading the reviews, but figured it was cheap enough to take the risk. When i got the pipe it looks awesome, and it smokes like a dream. I came to the conclusion that some people just dont know how to treat a pipe. It isnt a high quality pipe but it will last quite a while if you take care not to be too rough with it.
on December 22, 2015
Really awesome pipe! Worked great for the first two weeks or so. That is until the inside of the pipe stem broke. Litteraly was smoking it and heard a crack. Sure enough the inside had cracked. Now I cant get a pull to save my life.
on May 15, 2016
low quality. very hard to " pull".( to take a drag, a smoke) cheap plasitic and wood. but you get what you pay for.
it
on August 10, 2017
Exactly what was described. Happy with it
on August 8, 2015
Got this for my younger brother for Christmas. Kind of a gag gift, but it works great and is still working great! Good hold and looks very nice!
on November 13, 2011
I Bought this pipe as a Gift for my dad and i got it and was trying to make sure it was a good pipe. so i try to take the pipe apart and as soon as i take the straw like thingy broke out of the thing where you put the tobacco it broke! and cant put it back together if i can send it back and get my money back than i will be happier than i am right know! (grr)
on May 23, 2016
It worked well, and then broke after about two weeks of use.