|Part Number||ForceCut 42i|
|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 9 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||ForceCut 42i|
|Amperage Capacity||40 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Longevity ForceCut 42i 40-Amp Plasma Cutter Auto-Voltage
|Price:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40 amp plasma cutter capable of cutting up to 1" thick Steel on 220v and 3/8" on 110v. Features auto-air regulation and water separation
- 110/220 voltage comes with adapter to take machine from 220v to 110v quickly with the snap of a plug
- Very light weight and portable at only 37 lbs and comes with a carrying strap
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
- Cost of operation is low with low price consumables. Uses compressed air from an air compressor. Don't forget to get extra tips
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut
Lotos LT5000D Plasma Cutter 50Amps Dual Voltage Compact Metal Cutter 110/220V AC 1/2" Clean Cut
Hypertherm 088079 Powermax30 XP Building America Edition Hand Plasma System with Case and 15-Feet Lead
2016 AHP AlphaCut 60 60 Amp plasma cutter 110v / 220v DUAL VOLTAGE
LONGEVITY Forcecut 40D 40 Amp Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110v/220v
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$30.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Longevity Weld||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AirweldOnline||AHP_WELDS_USA||Amazon.com|
The Forcecut 42i is a professional series plasma cutter that is dual voltage 110v/220v with Power Factor Correction allowing for operation from 90volts-280volts. With excellent cut quality and performance, up to 1" inch of cutting on 220v and 3/8" cutting on 110v, you are getting one of the best plasma cutters in the market for the price. The 110v/220v plug adapter allows you to quickly switch to 110v operation making your cutter extremely mobile and travel friendly.
3 Year Manufacture Warranty (Parts and Labor, shipping is not included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The torch is MADE IN ITALY.