Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boys' Long Sleeve HeatGear® T-Shirt II
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Color: White|Size: Youth X-Large|Change
Price:$17.33 - $34.99

on November 20, 2009
My son's occupational therapist at school has recommended using these shirts for sensory stimulation. He is constantly pulling on his shirt sleeves and collars and she thinks that it will help.

I bought him one at the local sporting goods store, but since it is winter now, the heat gear is hard to find. I don't want to get him the cold gear because he will be wearing it under his clothes inside the school, so I am planning to purchase more on line.

I don't know if it is as helpful as the OT hoped, but I do know he likes it.
on November 4, 2011
I bought this shirt for my very thin, 12 yr. old son - it's much too small on him and I even purchased a large to give him an extra year to grow into it! I understand it's supposed to be a tight-fitting "under" garment, but the sleeves are too short and it's not nearly long enough at the waist. Very disappointed for such a high-dollar brand name. If you order 1 or 2 sizes larger than needed, it should be fine.
on January 1, 2012
My son loves this shirt! He loves the way it fits and keeps him warm. It has already been washed several times and is not showing any sign of wear. If it keeps up the way I think it will, it will be worth the investment!
on May 13, 2013
The only reason (and I do mean only) that I bought this is because my son begged for them for Christmas. They're not horrible or anything, but $30 for a shirt is a lot of money for an adult, let alone an 8 year old. We got 2 of them, and he does love them, but they snag easily (which I figured beforehand...par for the course for this material) and they really aren't anything special for the price. In my opinion, you're just paying for the name.
on December 29, 2012
This was a Christmas present for my son. It was his top requested gift. The shirt came on time, before the delivery date promised. Just a heads up if ordering, I had to do a double take in the delivery package because the shirt folds up very small. The shirt washes and travels well. My son has been very pleased with this shirt.
on December 13, 2013
My son is a skinny kid so I thought a small Would be right. When we got this shift I had him try it on right away. It fit tight and in the armpits it is snug. Should have gotten a medium for comfort.
on November 6, 2012
I bought two of these for both my boy's; one plays football, the other runs track for their schools. My boy's have expressed the comfort they feel in these, as well as the ability to keep them warm and dry from sweat in cold conditions. Can't go wrong with Under Armour; we all share a love of sports and are a very athletic and competitive family; Under Armour is always our first choice of gear.
on January 13, 2013
My grand children all love Under Armour clothing & so this was another gift. It is easy to rate 5 stars as the shirt fits well looks good & they love. They usually out grow the shirt before the shirt has to be replaced.
on May 5, 2013
I returned the first shirt because it was too small. When I received the first shirt I looked at the sizing guide and should have ordered the large. The guide stated that size large fits a 14-16. It is a bit snug for the size, but it works. We were happy to have it this weekend for a softball tournament. There should be a sizing guide on Amazon for these items. I'm happy with the product.
on January 4, 2013
The shirt is fine, good quality, fresh, comfortable, like the picture. It is a little delicate if you touch with it surfaces irregular... some strip can fall out. I bought two sizes more thinking about my son could wear it for more time and it will not fit too tight like picture... maybe that is uncomfortable for a kid BUT although that size fit relax but fine the sleeve is too long, I had to cut it so I think that the better way is to buy it in the correct size or maybe one size more and cut the sleeve. Wherever, my son loves to wear this tee.

(Sorry for my english)