Longzon Silicone Stretch Lids 12 Pack 2.6'' Small, Reusable Food Storage Covers for Cups Small Bowls Cans Jars Fruits Vegetables, Canning Jars lids Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids (Can Stretch to 3.5 Inch
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [suitable size] -- 12Pcs same sizes silicone stretch lids, this sets are very suitable for your small container of same sizes at home, like small bowls, cups, glasses, Cans, Soda cans, Pop cans, Mason Jar, Fruits.
- [Excellent alternative to plastic wrap & Safe]-- These silicone dish lids are environmentally-friendly, eliminating the need to repeatedly buy expensive plastic wrap. Significantly reducing plastic waste, they are a thousand times more eco friendly than cling wraps, baggies, or your traditional containers.
- [Easy to stretch & Widely used ]-- Our extra thick silicone covers are durable and will not tear or warp. Easy to use, they can be used over and over again and are dishwasher and freezer safe. Silicone lids comes to be round. But it is stretchable enough to fit different small shaped mugs, pots, cups & bowls.
- [NO Leak and Seal Well]-- Longzon seal lids keeps food fresh longer and Prevents liquid leak . They fit directly over small bowls, jar lids, and hot food items themselves, helping you avoid a container transfer. Independently lab tested for safety, our patented food cover is 100% Phthalate, Lead-, Plastic- and BPA-free.
- [After sale service]-- If you have any questions about our products, send us a message, we will help you solve the problem on time. We do our best to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and services.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This longzon small silicone lids can stretch to 2.6''-4'', they are very suitable for your small container like small bowls, cups, glasses, Cans, Soda cans, Pop cans, Mason Jar, Fruits.
Microwave oven safe
The Longzon Reusable Food Silicone Lid can withstand a temperature range of -58 to 450F. They work safely in the dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. NOTE: When heating foods with our Food Grade Longzon Lids in a microwave oven, DO NOT completely seal containers.
Refrigerator Safe and Save Space
The Longzon Reusable Food Silicone Lid can withstand a temperature range of -58 to 450F. They work safely in the refrigerator, it can make your food fresh in the refrigerator.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, we found this set that only includes the can size, and I wish I had bought it from the beginning. There are 12 covers (3 of each color) in all, and we don't need more than half that amount, so we'll be passing the extras on to our adult kids to keep from wasting them. And, I would prefer it if they were all clear (because dyes aren't a good thing). But, the quality is fine and the price was okay, and at least we can cover our leftovers without wasting extra dishes (and the water to clean them) to do so.
If you're considering a set, this size is definitely the best one to consider. It fits any standard sized can of vegetables, beans, etc., and standard soda cans, as well. A better zero waste alternative is to open cans with a safety can opener that removes the whole lid (because the original top of the can can be placed back down on it as a lid and will do the same job, but without the leak resistance). But, with the increasingly-common pop-top style cans, that can be harder to do. So these are a great option for that. Just pop one on and store your leftover ingredients in the original container. We use them for dog food (one pro in having different colors is I can reserve one color for that purpose alone and color coordinate which covers are used for what), leftover refried or other beans, veggies, and even some fresh cut fruits and vegetables (but I'd stick with rather stiff produce like apples as opposed to tomatoes, because stretching these kinds of lids over them tightly can squish them a bit, and they have to be stretched tightly to stay on. But, I have used my largest size for watermelon and it worked very well.
*NOTE: I have dishwashed my previous set and they came out a bit cloudy afterwards, so I try to hand wash them now. But, I haven't noticed any issues with their integrity, so that may just be a preference thing. I dishwashed this set (all but one that I hand washed), and they are still transparent. So, I don't know if it takes a few washings to turn them more opaque or if the ones from this company are just better quality. Time will tell, I guess. Either way, you can kind of see through them when they are on a can, but not enough to actually inspect the condition of the food.
They cover cat food cans with ease. You can put them over wine glasses to keep out bees and bugs out when you are enjoying a glass outdoors. I put the lids over a soup can and soda can and am happy to report they fit fine.
The silicone lids are easy to use as they expand easily and snap snug to the object you are covering making it leak proof. They come in a pack of 12 in multiple colors (pink, blue, clear, yellow).
For cleaning, I just put them in the dishwasher and they came out clean.
The covers have a longer tab on one side and I use this to “burp” the air from the can before I close the lid on it. I’m not sure if that’s what it’s for, and this is how I have been using it.
The covers are silicone and easy to clean with a little dish soap and water. I hang them on my kitchen cabinet knobs until dry and then put them away. I really like them and will recommend them to others!
So, Amazon to the rescue, I found this Longzon set at a great price. I like the multi-color because they are easier to see in a dimly lit cabinet. It's a bit difficult to get them on a 3 3/8 inch (85 mm) can UNLESS you run hot water over the silicone lid for a minute or so. If you do that, it's easy.
I would like to see a set sized at 3 inches (76mm) just for those intermediate sizes, but I'll not lose much sleep if that doesn't happen. I'd also like to see more single size sets of any size, assorted sizes is probably an OK idea for your first purchase, but after that you will likely discover you only need only a few of those sizes and the rest just lay around and watch TV. Or whatever spare lids do for a hobby.