Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on June 3, 2017
This unit rocks! It is so handy to be able to control the system from my phone. Very easy to install. Meant to be installed indoors so if you plan to install it outdoors you will need to get a cover separately. I had a cover for my old one I was able to gut and utilize. Setup with WiFi was easy but it is pretty far away in my case and took reseting my WiFi router before a solid connection was established - no problems since. Has lots of functions to adjust watering per weather or to use like a traditional controller but from you phone! Very cool product - great price on Amazon.
on September 23, 2016
Fantastic product. I'm a fan. If you are looking around, then don't. Buy the Lono.

TIP 1: RAINBIRD COMPATABILITY
It's compatible with Rainbird system. I found it very difficult to get an answer anywhere until some reseller responded to an email.

TIP 2: WIRING WOES
The wiring is extremely easy, even though I was daunted. I'm not much of an electrician, yet I found every DIY video online for the preparation of wiring and installation. Don't be afraid; take pictures; and take notes.

TIP 3: WIFI CONNECTION
Be prepared to move your wiring into your WIFI zone. Fortunately I was able to back out enough wiring in my garage to move it up into the house. If not, splicing and reconnection looked easy when I investigated. I put mine inside a closet. The instructions say to hold the snooze button for 5 seconds, but I'd say, JUST HOLD IT DOWN UNTIL IT CONNECTS TO YOUR PHONE.

TIP 4: NAMING WOES
I didn't like the order of my zones, and I wasn't prepared to correctly name them. So make notes when you label your zones. I don't believe you can keep all the information if you want to rename or add a name. You have to completely start over. I might be wrong, but wait until your final order and naming are set in stone before you add all the details to the zones if I'm correct. If not, this should be fixed on the app.

Buy one now! Cheers, Chad
on June 11, 2017
Do not purchase this product. Manufacturer went out of business and you will be on your own if you need help or something goes wrong. Also the built-in wifi Antena is very weak and will require you to buy a wifi extender to get Lono to work.
on November 6, 2016
Junk.

Update: I was able to get the unit to update the firmware and the unit is working again. To get this to work I turned off all the 'smart' devices in my house (lights etc.). After getting Lono to work (again), I turned on the smart devices in my house. Soon thereafter the Lono app reported that the unit was again offline. Several hours later it was online again. I'm almost certain that having several smart devices in your home will cause the unit to be unstable.
on October 20, 2016
Could not get system to complete firmware update that it insisted was required. Sent 4 separate e mails asking for assistance and never received a response. Completely useless, waste of money. Bought a different systems and had it working first day.
on May 22, 2016
Decent hardware. Terrible app.
on November 20, 2016
I ordered the Lono looking for a more affordable alternative to the Rachio timer. Product arrived fast, packaging was smart and the product looks great. It has flexibility for way more zones than a regular user will ever need which is nice. The problem that I found was that using the app I cannot set specific timers for specific zones. The app was only letting me set one timer for EVERY zone. I do not want potted plants on the deck being watered with the same frequency as perimeter trees around the property. I e-mailed the support team twice and never received an answer. This product is missing basic features that their competitors have and the support is terrible--they do not even respond. I returned it and went for Rachio which is excellent and has the ability to program each zone individually. I would avoid this product and go straight for the Rachio.