BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 13, 2016
We discovered Joan Steiner a few years ago. What a fun and amazing artist! The only thing better than her books is going to a exhibition of her work at a museum. The books alone spark imagination and you find something new with every look. It's fun for kids and their grownups to look at together.
on February 15, 2017
I bought this book for my four year old son. We had found one at a used bookstore, and he liked it so much that I began my quest to find another. Joan Steiner is AWESOME!!!
on October 8, 2005
My family has owned and LOVED the first book for 4 years now.Our sons (now ages 10 and 8 years) still look at the first book and beg us to play what our family calls "The wacky game"(one person is "IT" and spots something on a page in the book while everyone else has their backs turned , and the challenge is on).When I saw this second book I thought it would be the perfect family Christmas Eve present.Boy was I WRONG!Our whole family was so dissapointed at how unchallenging the pictures where put together.We've look at it for a total of 15 mins and it's sat on the book shelf ever since.
I must say that we STILL enjoy the first book and it's always under one of the boys's pillows.
on December 6, 2015
My 1st Graders love looking at each page and seeing what they can find!! I use it in a Writing Center, so they practice writing the same sentence but with different items they find on each page.
on August 25, 2016
I think I enjoyed this book as much as my niece!
on June 20, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for a young relative at Christmas time. I love this artist work. Her creations are endlessly fascinating. How very sad that she passed away so young. There will never be another Joan Steiner, she was a one of a kind creative genius.
on November 12, 2014
This is SUCH a wonderful book! Forget the kids-this book is for adults, too!! I am just so sorry that Joan has passed away-we lost a super talented lady :(
on October 20, 2013
I happened to stumble upon this book at a yard sale. I am going to buy the entire series. It is rare to find an activity that can entertain 3 year olds and adults simultaneously. I am going to start buying them for gifts. A++++
on December 15, 2014
These books are fabulous! I enjoy them as much as my children do, and we can look at them for quite long stretches of time. So cool!!!!
on August 16, 2015
Such a great book to help children see things in a whole new way.