|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$59.99 - $64.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Double zipper lapel and zipper hem feature. Available in Green and Grey.
- Denim tuxedo blazer featuring sleeves and shoulders studs detailing and structured shoulders. Tight fit, zip closure. Fully lined.
- The blazer jacket is made in a slightly washed denim and features a slim cut design. Perfect for casual, club, evening, party, etc.
- Please order one size up if you are in the middle of the sizes or you have big cup size (Cup C or up).
- Model is 5'10", bust 33", waist 23", hip 33", bra cup C, wearing size US 2. Blazer runs small. Please order one size up if you are in the middle of the sizes or you have big cup size (Cup C or up).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Available color: Green / Grey
Material: 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
Lining Material: 95% Polyster / 5% Spandex
Sleeves and shoulder studs detailing
Double zipper lapel and zipper hem features
Occasion: Casual, Club, Evening, Party, Day wear
US 2: Bust 33.5" / Waist 28.3" / Sleeve 23.6" / Length 18.9"
US 4: Bust 35" / Waist 29.9" / Sleeve 24" / Length 19.3"
US 6: Bust 36.6" / Waist 31.5" / Sleeve 24.4" / Length 19.7"
US 8: Bust 38.2" / Waist 33.1" / Sleeve 24.8" / Length 20.1"
US 10: Bust 39.8" / Waist 34.6" / Sleeve 25.2" / Length 20.5"
US 12: Bust 41.3" / Waist 36.2" / Sleeve 25.6" / Length 20.9"
US 14: Bust 42.9" / Waist 37.8" / Sleeve 26" / Length 21.3"
US 16: Bust 44.5" / Waist 39.4" / Sleeve 26.4" / Length 21.7"
Model is wearing size US 2.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00CEOUZZA
- Item model number: TO-390
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The jacket arrived today, and like other reviewers stated, the color was off...not so much the outside jacket but the inside! the picture is deceiving it looks like the lining of the jacket matches the jean color....IT DOESNT! ITS OBNOXIOUS BRIGHT, I MEAN BRIGHT BLUE! not to mention the smell of this thing is like soured, mildew butt, that's only way I can explain it! like a fat man whose been sitting outside in the sun for days with no shower! sour, disgusting mildew smell!!!! I could live with that part by obviously washing it! but the fit is completely off as well! Everyone stated it ran small and to order a size up and I still went with my gut and ordered the smallest size (0-2). All I wanted was a fitted jean jacket and once again this was a fail! I assumed since all the ads/pics for this jacket included anorexic super tiny Asian girls that it would be "fitted" on my 4'11" frame as well..... epic fail! its not tight whatsoever except for the arms maybe, the rest of it is boxy and big and unflattering when zipped....bottom line is its NOTHING like the picture! STAY AWAY from this seller and buy from another (Ive seen others on here and ebay with pictures of the actual jacket and they got the "real" right jacket the first time!) I'll post pics if amazon lets me!
My order came in a timely fashion. It has pretty good stretch. When you raise your arms the jacket does go up as well.. Sleeves are a good length and ALL the zippers work! I love it so much. I am going to order one in Grey tone. Order from the Lookbook store. They are best to order from because you get exactly what's in the picture
I feel like this is something that my daughter will want to wear when she is older#Timeless.
This jacket is worth the money and it's good quality surprisingly. I've been having some horrible experience with sellers lately but I Trust this one