- Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Button closure
- Size Small fits bust 33"-35", waist 25"-27"; Medium fits bust 35"-37", waist 27"-29"; Large fits bust 38"-40", waist 30"-32"; X-Large fits bust 41"-43", waist 33"-35"; XX-Large fits bust 44"-46", waist 36"-39".
- It's super easy to turn any outfit into a classy corporate wear when you have this classic back-slit notched lapel blazer in your closet. This elegant outerwear features a notched lapel style and one button closure in front making it perfect to use in the office.
- It comes with long sleeves and padded shoulders giving you a more formal structured look. It also features cute functional details such a back slit for easy moving and two side pockets if you want to carry your small valuables with you.
- You won't also feel uncomfortable wearing it because this polyester jacket comes with a full-spot lining. Top your casual dress with this suit, and you'll be an instant corporate babe.
- Perfect for wearing to work, casual, business, business casual, formal, etc. Model is 5'8", bust 34"; waist 24"; hips 36", wearing size S.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LookbookStore Women's Notched Lapel Pocket Button Work Office Blazer Jacket Suit
- It's just so easy to turn that otherwise drab outfit into a fabulous corporate wear when you have this classic back-slit notched lapel blazer in your wardrobe.
- This classy outerwear features a notched lapel style and one button closure in front making it great to use in the office.
- It comes with long sleeves and padded shoulders giving you a more structured formal look. It features awesome functional detail such a back slit and two side pockets.
- You will also love the comfort of wearing it because this polyester blazer comes with a full-spot lining. Wear this classic piece over your jeans and blouse, and you'll surely be making an irresistible combo.
- S (Fits US 4 - US 6): Fits Bust 33”-35”; Waist 25”-27”
- M (Fits US 8 - US 10): Fits Bust 35”-37”; Waist 27”-29”
- L (Fits US 12 - US 14): Fits Bust 38”-40”; Waist 30”-32”
- XL (Fits US 16 - US 18): Fits Bust 41”-43”; Waist 33”-35”
- XXL (Fits US 20 - US 22): Fits Bust 44”-46”; Waist 36”-39”
- Height: 5'8"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 24"
- Hip: 36"
- Model is wearing size S.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 14.45 x 10.91 x 2.09 inches
- Item model number: LBS-TO-2992_01-S
- Date First Available: October 9, 2017
- ASIN: B0769S12BR
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing: After reading many reviews, it seemed that many said it ran very large & others said it ran very small...I also measured the width of my shoulders & compared to the chart. so I decided to go with what I normally wear for a top. XL. I feel like it is a little large on me. The shoulder seams come about a half inch past my shoulder. The other reason I feel like it's too big is the waist. I'm not sure if it's just not a tailored kind of fit or if it's just too big for me. The sleeves seem to be of appropriate length, which isn't common for tall women.
Quality: I am very impressed with the quality of this blazer. I have a suit from The Limited which was rather expensive but the jacket is just too tight to be comfortable, hence my purchase. I would say this blazer isn't quite of the same quality of The Limited Suit (Black Collection) but it really isn't far off. The material is very nice considering the price! The lining is nice & silky smooth. The seams of the jacket all seem to be in tight tact. No loose seams in sight.
Surprise: THE POCKETS ARE REAL!!!! I cannot believe the pockets are real! You ladies know what I'm talking about. Even my Limited suit jacket has fake pockets! & that's an $80 jacket! I can't believe this jacket has real pockets. I'm blown away. What a nice surprise that was for me. It's the little things in life.
OVERALL: I really like the jacket. I'm very impressed with the overall quality. I feel like it's too large on me, felt like I looked frumpy & not a fine tailored professional. Think I'll exchange for a Large & hope that fixes the fit problem I have. Although, I'm afraid the sleeves may be too short & my chest may be too large to button the L. The quality of the jacket makes me think these are things that could be fixed by a seamstress. I may look into the cost of a seamstress before exchanging. This jacket will be perfect for an upcoming interview I have scheduled!
*** I am 5'6", 145 pounds. The medium fits perfectly and can be worn with a light sweater or blouse underneath. It falls just below my waist.
Top international reviews
Cons: pockets and button need to be reinforced. After two weeks had to restitch both pockets and lost the button due to loose threading.