- Button closure
- Size Small fits bust 33"-35", waist 25"-27"; Medium fits bust 35"-37", waist 27"-29"; Large fits bust 38"-40", waist 30"-32"; X-Large fits bust 41"-43", waist 33"-35"; XX-Large fits bust 44"-46", waist 36"-39".
- It's super easy to turn any outfit into a classy corporate wear when you have this classic back-slit notched lapel blazer in your closet. This elegant outerwear features a notched lapel style and one button closure in front making it perfect to use in the office.
- This business suit comes with long sleeves and padded shoulders giving you a more formal structured look. It also features cute functional details such a back slit for easy moving and two side pockets if you want to carry your small valuables with you.
- You won't also feel uncomfortable wearing it because this polyester jacket comes with a full-spot lining. Top your casual dress with this suit, and you'll be an instant corporate babe. Plaid blazers for women, women work office suit.
- This solid blazer suit is perfect for wearing to work, casual, business, business casual, formal, meeting, etc. Model is 5'8", bust 34"; waist 24"; hips 36", wearing size S.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Four Quick Q&A, To Get More Basic Information About This Casual Button Blazer
- 1 Q: Do the blazer have side pockets? Are the shoulder pads removable?
- 1 A: yes, this casual blazer jacket have two side pockets, and the slightly shoulder pads is non removable
- 2 Q: Does this work blazer have a lining?
- 2 A: Yes, this women work blazer is fully lined.
- 3 Q: Can the button blazer be machine washed and dried?
- 3 A: Recommend hand washing or washing in a lingerie bag in a machine; do not bleach; hang line dry.
- 4 Q: What's the fabric of the jacket?
- 4 A: The material of this work office blazer jacket is 100% Polyester.
Winter Blazers for Women, Slightly Shoulder Pad Office Blazer
LookbookStore Women's Notched Lapel Pocket Button Work Office Blazer Jacket Suit
- It's just so easy to turn that otherwise drab outfit into a fabulous corporate wear when you have this classic back-slit notched lapel blazer in your wardrobe.
- This classy outerwear features a notched lapel style and one button closure in front making it great to use in the office.
- It comes with long sleeves and padded shoulders giving you a more structured formal look. It features awesome functional detail such a back slit and two side pockets.
- You will also love the comfort of wearing it because this polyester blazer comes with a full-spot lining. Wear this classic piece over your jeans and blouse, and you'll surely be making an irresistible combo.
Women Work Blazer Suits 2020
Casual Blazers for Work, Plus Size Womens Blazers for Work
- Womens blazers, women's suit jacket, women casual blazers
- Black blazers for women, womens black Blazer, women blazer suit
- Womens white blazer, blazers for women, women work office blazer
- Womens suit jackets and blazers, work blazers for women
- Tan womens blazer, women's navy blazer, jacket suits for women
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Slightly Padded Shoulders– Non Removable
- Front Button Closure, Fully Lined
Work Business Blazers for Women, Suit Jacket for Women
Women Blazers and Jackets
Occassions: this long sleeves blazer suit is perfect for casual, formal, business wear and other special events. Whether for a casual or a professional look, this suit definitely makes you stunning.
Women Casual Work Office Blazers
Black Blazers for Work; Long Sleeves Work Blazer Casual Button Jacket Suit
- S (Fits US 4 - US 6): Fits Bust 33”-35”; Waist 25”-27”; Sleeve Length 24.7"; Item Back Length 23.2";
- M (Fits US 8 - US 10): Fits Bust 35”-37”; Waist 27”-29”; Sleeve Length 25.1"; Item Back Length 23.8";
- L (Fits US 12 - US 14): Fits Bust 38”-40”; Waist 30”-32”; Sleeve Length 25.5"; Item Back Length 24.4";
- XL (Fits US 16 - US 18): Fits Bust 41”-43”; Waist 33”-35”; Sleeve Length 25.9"; Item Back Length 25";
- XXL (Fits US 20 - US 22): Fits Bust 44”-46”; Waist 36”-39”; Sleeve Length 26.3"; Item Back Length 25.6";
- Height: 5'8"; Bust: 34"; Waist: 24"; Hip: 36"; Model is wearing size S.
- Package Dimensions : 14.2 x 9.7 x 1.9 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Item model number : LBS-TO-2992_9-S
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 13, 2020
- ASIN : B08CVKN3H4
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing: After reading many reviews, it seemed that many said it ran very large & others said it ran very small...I also measured the width of my shoulders & compared to the chart. so I decided to go with what I normally wear for a top. XL. I feel like it is a little large on me. The shoulder seams come about a half inch past my shoulder. The other reason I feel like it's too big is the waist. I'm not sure if it's just not a tailored kind of fit or if it's just too big for me. The sleeves seem to be of appropriate length, which isn't common for tall women.
Quality: I am very impressed with the quality of this blazer. I have a suit from The Limited which was rather expensive but the jacket is just too tight to be comfortable, hence my purchase. I would say this blazer isn't quite of the same quality of The Limited Suit (Black Collection) but it really isn't far off. The material is very nice considering the price! The lining is nice & silky smooth. The seams of the jacket all seem to be in tight tact. No loose seams in sight.
Surprise: THE POCKETS ARE REAL!!!! I cannot believe the pockets are real! You ladies know what I'm talking about. Even my Limited suit jacket has fake pockets! & that's an $80 jacket! I can't believe this jacket has real pockets. I'm blown away. What a nice surprise that was for me. It's the little things in life.
OVERALL: I really like the jacket. I'm very impressed with the overall quality. I feel like it's too large on me, felt like I looked frumpy & not a fine tailored professional. Think I'll exchange for a Large & hope that fixes the fit problem I have. Although, I'm afraid the sleeves may be too short & my chest may be too large to button the L. The quality of the jacket makes me think these are things that could be fixed by a seamstress. I may look into the cost of a seamstress before exchanging. This jacket will be perfect for an upcoming interview I have scheduled!
*** I am 5'6", 145 pounds. The medium fits perfectly and can be worn with a light sweater or blouse underneath. It falls just below my waist.
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: pockets and button need to be reinforced. After two weeks had to restitch both pockets and lost the button due to loose threading.