Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on April 6, 2017
I've always loved Usher. I think he's a great talent, and I love his ability to stay relevant through the decades. Another solid album from him. I wish it weren't edited!! But still, he gets five stars.
This album by far is his most innovative, creative work to date. Usher has truly released a masterpeice here that sadly alot of novice people believe is garbage. First and foremost I will honestly say there is a purpose to this album. Usher named this album looking for myself for a reason everyone and it is simply because he is at a time of his life where he is trying to find his soul in his music so to speak. If you noticed, the album is catering to a wide array of audiences, young and old, to show his versatility and his gratitude to all his fans. If he released a pure r&b album that had no dance music then he would leave out his audiences that really appreciates his style for that music. Basically for the people who are a little lost here his album is a smorgasbord of different genres, beats, and rhythms. It is a musical gumbo, a cohesive melting pot of good music that is full of spice. Ultimately usher was nice enough to bless us and give us a chance to get a inside look at all of his great lyrical talents. I am extremeley grateful to him for releasing such a flexible album that takes me from techno dance to hip hop to r&b and right back to the oldies. I love the wild ride that this album takes the listener on! Thank you usher for all that you do I appreciate you and wish you and your family the best. my heart goes out to you and your family for your son that passed away, you are a phenomenal man and father! May god bless you!
on December 14, 2013
It was a great album, it showed Usher's versatility which is what impresses me. Its no Confessions, 8701 or Here I Stand but I'd say its definitely better than Raymond vs Raymond an album where he was experimenting alot. Tracks like Euphoria is definitely a Thriller Pt. 2. I Care 4 U, What Happened to U, Can't Stop Won't Stop, Dive, Lessons for Lovers are all great tracks in addition to the singles. Bonus tracks are good songs as well. Worst song is definitely Numb. Its too pop for me. Usher put an R&B feel on his Pop/Electronic tracks to make them Pop/R&B but Numb is entirely too commercial it wasn't his own flair. Definitely looking forward to his next album where he says will be straight R&B
on June 7, 2014
ok here what i say about this album first i am usher fan all his album but i was not happy about techo music thing that why it took me year and half to get it but i did like dive so i say let me try this album out so this year to go get it i brought it find out Wooow i really like this album i love to walk so listen to this while i walking is great. so in all and all this album is great too nice job usher cant wait for next one to come out
on July 24, 2012
HAVING BEEN AN USHER FAN FROM THE BEGINNING, IT IS HARD TO FIND AN ARTIST THAT CAN CONTINUE TO IMPROVE YEAR ON YEAR.
BUT THIS MAN REALLY DOES!!! THIS IS AN ALBUM THAT STARTS WITH A BANG AND WEAVES BETWEEN FAST AND SLOW TRACKS THAT REALLY ALLOW YOUR MOOD TO CHANGE FROM HEARING EACH TRACK!! REALLY ENJOYED LISTENING TO THIS AND IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER EACH LISTEN.

TRACK 5 "SHOW ME" IS BY FAR MY FAVOURITE AND JUST GETS ME DANCING!!!

USHER RAYMOND.....THE MAN IS BACK TO HIS BEST!!!
on October 23, 2015
looking for myself by Usher I was a very good album. it has an upbeat songs on track, but my very most favorite song was climax and voodoo woman.the songs were very sexy and fun. I jam this CD all the way to work and back. Usher did it again great job
on June 9, 2013
this cd by usher bangin. Every track is. I have used this product for over a month. My only problem is that a couple of songs are edited out. I can't stand edited music. It just ruins the track. This is the first CD I ever saw that only had edited and no parental advisory label version. If I can give Usher a piece of advise, don't make that mistake twice.
on July 16, 2013
Watched Usher on the Voice and was intrigued after hearing him sing. Never paid too much attention to his music before but I absolutely LOVE most of the songs on this CD. Great music to work out to and/or dance to. Some songs are a little R rated though and I don't think I would let my grandchildren listen to it.
on July 17, 2012
I'm listening his music since his first record, and it's getting better..in every detail. He have his own style. This album is fresh, very energizing and brings good emotions.
on September 22, 2012
I'm giving 5stars to a great artist. He seems to really experiment with this album and it all turned out great. I wish other artist would do their own thing and not make their songs sound like the 5 other songs that are constantly on the radio. Nice job for stepping outside of the box Usher.