- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 6 edition (June 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007803826X
- ISBN-13: 978-0078038266
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #235,938 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Looking At Philosophy: The Unbearable Heaviness of Philosophy Made Lighter 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now