- Series: Reaktion Books - Essays in Art and Culture
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books (August 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 094846206X
- ISBN-13: 978-0948462061
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,216,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Looking at the Overlooked: Four Essays on Still Life Painting (Reaktion Books - Essays in Art and Culture)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
'Few art historians can unpeel images in the way that he does.' - Frances Spalding, The Independent; 'The still-life really comes alive in this book.' - Good Book Guide
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?