Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Books of Blood, Vols. 1-3 forum

Looking for a good scare

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 8, 2008, 7:34:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 8, 2008, 7:38:35 PM PDT
I'm trying to find some good horror novels. I'm personally interested in H.P. Lovecraft and Clive Barker but havent read any of thier books and don't know where to start. I also enjoy anything that makes you cringe or keeps your head turning at every little sound while reading. Preferbly no sci-fi cause i'm set for that right now. I'm also trying to fill up shelf space on my book shelf so let fly with as many as you can think of. Any help would be greatly appericiated.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2009, 11:07:05 AM PDT
Bile says:
I would Strongly suggest Clive Barkers, Books of blood Vol 1-6. (The books are not that hard to find here on amazon, used. They are a little costly tho, very much worth thre price.) I just bought them recently and all i can say is wow... They are Very well written, the storys are very gripping...

Hmm without going to much into detail check this link here -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_of_Blood#In_the_Hills.2C_the_Cities

This site gives brief descriptions of each story. Check it out!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 8, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 17, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Books of Blood: v. 2
Books of Blood: v. 2 by Clive Barker (Hardcover - August 29, 1985)
3.8 out of 5 stars (7)