- Series: PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL)
- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (June 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455728756
- ISBN-13: 978-1455728756
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,582 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology, 5e (PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL)) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a terrific introductory textbook for dermatology. I highly recommend it. It is obvious the authors are great clinicians and teachers. I would like to suggest they publish an advanced version for dermatologists, discussing toxic epidermal necrolysis, drug reactions, eosinophilia, and systemic manifestations, etc."-Patricia Wont, MD,(Standofrd University Medical Center) Doody Review: 5 stars