- File Size: 1024 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wolf's Head Publishing; 1 edition (March 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01D6EF6PK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#793,787 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1061 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- #1136 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #1567 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Loose Strands (Operation: Harvest Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 318 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Never miss a new release from Robert Dugoni
Follow Robert Dugoni for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The story continues... alliances shift, new players and new species are added, more old memories are recovered, Strickland finally gets some assistance from new and old friends, new information is uncovered on other GenTech bases, an old adversary becomes more dangerous, and of course there are numerous fight scenes to move the story along.
Looking forward to reading the conclusion in book 3: “Tipping Point”.
We find out that William Strickland has been laying low in Canada, and strengthening his control over his new found abilities, while investigating various GenTech offices for information about the whereabouts of his two daughters.
Dr. Worthy has continued to develop new advanced species at two other U.S. locations: Maryland and Detroit. Most of the action in this book is centered around the Detroit facility.
Gary Irizarry gains more than he bargained for, from Dr. Worthy.
Nate Blackburn returns in a more prominent position.
We learn about a Senator Jameson, who is blocking Dr. Worthy’s plans for additional funding and expansion, and the price for being a man of principle.
We meet a discredited reporter, Tina Bates, that has been a thorn in Dr. Worthy’s side, even after being sidelined. Her efforts toward exposing the controversial experiments going on at Gen-Tech, have destroyed both her health and livelihood. Fortunately, she is able to hook up with Strickland and share her information.
An old military buddy, Earl Park, otherwise known as “Bucky”, helps Strickland and Bates by providing shelter and getting involved.
Thoughts / Comments / Complaints:
Genetic experimentation originally set the stage for the series, and was used exclusively for phases 1 and 2. Now we are looking at robotic / nano technology being used for phase 3. That is quite a leap. Doesn’t seem plausible to have scientist, who are exceptional in one area, be equally gifted in another field. Would have preferred if the story had stuck with DNA manipulation and grown an appendage rather than build one. My 10 cents.
I was given an advance reader’s copy of the book, for providing this review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering