Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lorell Mesh Rolling File, 13-1/4 by 24 by 27-1/2-Inch, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.71 (6%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perforated steel rollaway file with open top holds letter-size hanging folders and offers built-in 22-3/4" hangrails
- Use bottom shelf for storage
- Rollaway file moves on four casters
Frequently bought together
Items from popular brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perforated steel rollaway file with open top holds letter-size hanging folders and offers built-in 22-3/4" hangrails. Use bottom shelf for storage. Rollaway file moves on four casters.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have a home office but when working on personal stuff we like to be able to work where the family is so we can wheel this back and forth.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM!!!
The only improvement I would make is the way the instructions are written. It begins with putting the 4 sides together, without any of the supplied screws or nuts anchoring them, to prevent the project from falling apart - leaving the user keep each piece in place. I found this to be a very challenging. However, after trying to do this a few with no success, unlike the instructions, I screwed each side together individually, until all four of them were firmly connected. Then, I dropped the upper shelf in, and systematically unscrewed one screw, moved the shelf's down the rest of the way, lined each of the three piece's screw hole back up, and re-screwed all three of them back together, repeating this practice the other three times. That made the project so much easier.
The only issue for me is that instructions are inaccurate as far as the pieces that are included. At first, I thought I had a defective set, but them I realized that they must have changed the design without changing the instructions to match.
1. The instructions(step 2) state that there are screws pre-attached to the inside of the shelf flange, so they should screw right in. This is incorrect , and you have to attach the nuts and bolts yourself. Not difficult at all to do, and the kit came with enough nuts to do so, but I was still concerned I had done something wrong at the moment.
2. The other issue for me personally was the way casters(the wheels, I assume) are mentioned in the instructions. In the instructions, it seems like it's supposed to be a multi-step process, but you just have to insert the wheels into the bottom of each leg until flush. I don't know if they previously weren't assembled when shipped, but this(step 4) also confused me.
It didn't take me too long to get past this, but I know sometimes other people need the instructions to match exactly, or they spaz out.
How I use it: I ordered four of the Pendaflex portable files https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012VIJGS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to use in conjunction with this(see photo) I installed the bottom panel with the flanges oriented upwards so that it would hold the portable files securely. They each comes with five hanging file folders each and those are the ones you see on top in the photo. I had figured that I would use the Lorell for actual hanging files and use the Pendaflex for regular file folders. The Pendaflex comes in multiple colors if you want to pretty it up sorta like the product description picture up top.
That's all I got: great prodct, okay instructions, and I'm happy that I was able to use it the way I originally planned, and as pictured.
My husband did not feel that it was that difficult to put together but he is also a mechanic.
I love that I can park it over on the other side of my office and then pull it to my desk when I'm ready to work that client. I'm a virtual bookkeeper and I keep some of my clients records that I need for reference.
Top international reviews
Also tucks away under desks or tables when not in use