Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Lorex LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $159.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lorex LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 640X480 pixel VGA resolution camera
- 5.1mm F2.8 fixed lens with 48° viewing angle
- High gain antenna provides improved distance from receiver to camera
- Micro receiver plugs directly into the back of Surveillance Recorder(DVR), TV or monitor for easy connection
- Connect multiple LW2110 receivers to the back of a Security DVR to create a multi-channel wireless surveillance solution
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||8.7 x 3 x 4.8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.98 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item Lorex LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Features||day-and-night-camera, color||day-and-night-camera, real-time||4CH NVR + 4 Cameras, 1TB Hard Drive Pre-installed, Dream Liner, Auto-Pair, NVR Built-in Router||DC in Jack|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Plug & Play Wireless Video Security
Bring wireless video security to your home, cottage, or small business with the Lorex LIVE LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera. Keep an eye on your property, pets, or loved ones any time of the day or night with this easy to setup, easy to use wireless surveillance solution.
The LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera is easy to install right out of the box. The wireless micro-receiver connects directly to a TV, monitor, or surveillance recorder (DVR). The camera can be mounted to most flat surfaces and positioned easily thanks to the 3D Flex stand. Single-channel viewing in full-screen VGA resolution (640x480) or in real-time CIF resolution of 320x240 at 25fps.
The LW2110 is an all-weather wireless camera that can used for both indoor and outdoor installations. Equipped an infrared cut-filter and automatic night vision, the LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera delivers clear, sharp images day or night. The camera's high-gain wireless antenna can be angled between 90~180-degrees for easy installation beneath ceilings and eaves troughs and provides an outdoor wireless range of up to 450ft and an indoor range of up to 150ft (with clear line of sight).
- IR Cut-Filter for accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Up to 60ft/18m of infrared night vision
- High-gain antenna compatible with SMA range extenders
(model: WL2110KIT on lorextechnology.com)
- IP66 weatherproof rating - always shelter the camera from direct
exposure to rain and snow. Not intended for submersion under water
The camera includes a 3ft BNC extension cable to assist in connecting the wireless micro-receiver to your TV, monitor, or DVR. Use the cable if the connector ports are hard to reach or do not allow room for the receiver. When connecting multiple cameras, we highly recommended connecting all micro-receivers using the 3ft BNC extension cable. It is not recommended to install more than 4 digital wireless security cameras in the same environment to maintain optimal video frame rate performance.
The digital wireless transmission uses FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) operating on the 2.4GHz digital frequency band. FHSS allows the signal to hop quickly between channels within the frequency range to avoid conflicts from other devices. Video and audio are sharp and clear, and the signal cannot be picked up by nosey neighbors or other third-parties.
Move the camera and receiver within 10 feet of each other to determine that signal strength is causing the issue. If you can view the camera, then you will need to relocate the camera/receiver or remove any obstructions that may be impacting signal strength. Check the following:
- How far apart are the camera and receiver? A typical wireless camera has a range between 250 to 500 feet in an open field (with line of sight). In a closed environment—such as an interior of a house—the wireless camera range is between 100 to 165 feet or less depending if there are walls or obstructions between the camera and receiver. Move the camera and receiver closer together.
- Are there brick, concrete, or metal walls between the camera and receiver? These materials significantly affect signal strength. Avoid installing the camera and receiver where the signal will need to travel through these materials. If possible, place the receiver where it can get line of sight to the camera through a window (you may need extension BNC or RCA video cables to move it further away from your DVR or TV). If is it not possible to avoid these obstructions, you may need to consider purchasing wired cameras instead.
- Are there obstructions between the camera and receiver? You should maintain line-of-sight between the camera and the receiver if possible or limit the amount of obstructions (e.g. walls or tree branches) between the camera and the receiver.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Color Outdoor Night Vision Camera
- 1 x Wireless micro-receiver
- 2 x Power adapters
- 1 x BNC female / RCA male adapter
- 1 x 3ft BNC extension cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1-Year Warranty
- Toll-free technical support (with product registration)
Top Customer Reviews
I brought the DVR with 4 wireless camera to install around the house. However, whenever the wireless receiver power up, my wireless internet network basically dead on the spot. My family rely heavily on wifi access from VoIP, smart phone, tablet, laptop, computer, smart TV, etc. After some digging and test and trail, I finally realized that the Lorex LW2110 Wireless Digital Security Camera is running on 2.4GHz band, which is same band as most of the router out there. Whenever the receiver is on, it will jammed the 2.4 GHz band and virtually make all the other wifi receiver slow down (in my case, from 20MB to 1.5MB according to speedtest website). Unless you have the newer 5.8 GHz wireless router in your home network, this unit will jam your normal 2.4GHz Band wifi router.
The internet feature is not wireless, so has to be connected by cable. This it ridiculous in today's world! The timeline graphics are also so outdated that they look like DOS! Service from lorex after the fact was non existent. Stay away!
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First once purchased, unless you are prepared to scrap all the working...Read more