Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 11-20 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on October 9, 2010
This is a great coffee mug. It is large capacity, the graphics are bright, and the sentiment is very cute! I gave this to my Mom as a gift, and she absolutely loves it! I am extremely satisfied with the purchase, and the price was better than any other I found on line.
on February 28, 2011
Thank you for providing this product at a much more reasonable price than other retailers. I have been shopping around and your prices were the best! The quality of the product is beautiful and I truly enjoy using it at work for my coffee!
on September 17, 2010
Very pleased with the product; it was exactly as described and pictured. Very pleased by the seller's price and prompt, safe shipping of the item. Would definitely purchase from this seller again.
on September 30, 2010
Wickedly colorful... Just like me!!! And w/ the "Don't make me call the flying monkeys" catchphrase on the mug's reverse side-- this beauty is a real conversation piece in my office.
on November 6, 2011
Great product! The price on this item was better than most others selling same thing. Mug is unique and made of GREAT material! The Design is awesome!!! LOVE IT! Thanks!!!!!
on September 12, 2010
The item is hand painted but dishwasher safe which is wonderful. I got this for a friend for her birthday gift and she loved it. She says she uses it every day!
on December 9, 2010
I ordered this mug for my sister for her birthday and she was thrilled with it. It came a few days after it was ordered and was as advertised.
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2011
I love the MUDD line of products. They are good quality and they have cute designs for every occasion. This will make a great gift for my mom.
on November 2, 2012
The mugs are terrific to look at. They also are well balanced and easy to use. For my taste they hold just the right amount of coffee.
on November 9, 2011
Great Christmas present for my wife. She absolutely loved it. Great for those who love the musical Wicked or who are Wizard of Oz fans.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question