Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2017
This book was decent. It had some good ideas, but, it didn't work for me. Perhaps it will work for you?
on May 13, 2013
I tried this and it worked for awhile, but then completely broke down - it wasn't too hard keeping on the low food content that you were allowed to have, which is what I was thinking would be the problem.
on September 4, 2010
This book seems plausible, however, if a valid cure isn't easily accessible to everyone and affordable to everyone, then it's not much of a cure. Some of his ideas are really great, and he does have a recommended reading list that is a wonderful list of books that will tell people the things they really should look out for, but the weight loss cure itself--not all that...
on November 15, 2016
overrated
on January 25, 2013
Trudeau has some great info in this book, but I believe he goes overboard (as he has in past books). It is this extremism that has caused his public censure. If you consider the source, his basic premise is good.
on February 24, 2011
This book was ok. It did help me on the diet part, but it was constant repeat of the same old thing over and over through out the book. Bashing what corporate and the government trys to hide. I believe it, but constant repeating is like he was desperate to make us believe that or looking for ways to fill some pages.
on August 27, 2012
This book is reference material. Taken that way, it really is quite informative. There are quite a few protocols described in the book, that alone would aid in weight-loss and overall better health.
on February 22, 2010
This book is interesting and does have merit along with others written by successful hCG dieters, tho' not absolutely necessary for success with the protocol. I happen to like a lot of K T's suggestions with re: to detoxing as part of a life long strategy for healthy weightloss maintenance, and a healthy lifestyle in general as well.
on February 6, 2013
i did the hcg diet and it was a good reference. I took off all my christmas fat . i didn't follow it word by word , but it was a great help.
on March 21, 2010
I heard about this program from friends but I didn't know all the ins and outs. I had started on it on my own but after reading the book, I wish I had read it before I started as I learned so much about the research and what you need to avoid for optimum results. I lost 28 lbs. after 30 days even with all my errors. I was also made aware after years of trying to lose weight, why it never stayed off. Now it makes sense and I am more aware of what I eat. I am on Phase 3 now and plan to do at least 2 more seessions of the Protocal plan. I have never felt this good, had more energy, or slept so well. I recommend that all people read this whether they need to lose weight or not but just for their own health.