- File Size: 1710 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kat Biggie Press; 1 edition (December 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: December 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017XV2ANS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#89,116 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- #58 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #99 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
Lose the Cape: Never Will I Ever (and then I had Kids!) Kindle Edition
|Length: 204 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Lose the Cape: Never Will I Ever (and then I had Kids!)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
~Lisa Nolan, author-editor of the books "Motherhood May Cause Drowsiness" and "Mom for the Holidays"
I did receive a free copy for review.
I think this book is a great read for expectant moms as well as “in the trenches” moms, because we all can benefit from a little reality and sharing of experiences. Soon-to-be or brand new moms can start to adjust their own expectations and those who have lived through some similar experiences can definitely enjoy relating to the storyteller.
Welcome to my World did receive a complimentary copy for review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
“Never Will I Ever(and then I had kids)” is like “chicken soup for the soul” for new parents as well as a needed reminder for people not to judge others “unless they've walked a... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
For anyone who has ever judged a mother whose kid is screaming at a restaurant, or who feed her toddler Goldfish for dinner, or appears not to hear the little one's loud sobbing in... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Vikki Claflin
This collection of stories about parents' preconceived notions about child rearing before having any children is so spot on! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Parenting is hard work. It's easy to make judgement calls from afar - I've been guilty of it - but the situation looks a whole lot different when you're on the ground. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Stacey Gill
There's no one way to parent. But there are a million ways to fail. And man, do I think we need to laugh a whole lot more. Because you will fail. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jill Hoffheimer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood