- File Size: 1710 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kat Biggie Press; 1 edition (December 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: December 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017XV2ANS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#640,356 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #217 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- #608 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #848 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Lose the Cape: Never Will I Ever (and then I had Kids!) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 204 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Lose the Cape: Never Will I Ever (and then I had Kids!)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
~Lisa Nolan, author-editor of the books "Motherhood May Cause Drowsiness" and "Mom for the Holidays"
I think this book is a great read for expectant moms as well as “in the trenches” moms, because we all can benefit from a little reality and sharing of experiences. Soon-to-be or brand new moms can start to adjust their own expectations and those who have lived through some similar experiences can definitely enjoy relating to the storyteller.
The book is put together in a very readable and enjoyable format as the essays are short enough to be read quickly but full of wisdom and little gems to tuck away for thinking about later. I was thrilled to find that I "knew" several of the contributors through blogging and that made those chapters all the more special to read.
If you are looking for a great book to read or a book to give to another mom out there this is a good one to consider. You can pick it up and start a chapter, read it quickly and come back to read the next one when you get another couple of minutes.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood