Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2014
it's like something you would read for free online. that being said, if you follow it I'm sure it will help. the guy has actually done it.
however, it's just basically a blog, and not a really good one. you could get the info for free, there's plenty of info out there on this.
the hard thing is actually doing it, and to be fair the guy does give a lot of pep talks that you probably will need. he seems sincere, I'm sure he is.

it's a difficult thing to do, and he did it, so I give him credit for that. I guess it's like an inspiration thing, he did it, so can you.
on July 27, 2014
The book is good and motivational. .but the juice recipie in the book .. I did everything the book said and the juice is disgusting. .honestly I puked and my body just can't accept this kind of mix .. whatever I juiced yesterday is going to garbage because I can't drink that .. I tried , it's just making me sick. I am still gonna continue to do the juice detox and use this book as motivation, but I'm getting different juice recipes for weight loss from Internet. I want to enjoy my detox , not to suffer .
on July 1, 2013
I don't know about the "losing thirty pounds in thirty days" aspect of it, but it provides great recipes with explanations of the benefits of each recipe.
on May 1, 2017
Thanks
on October 12, 2015
Author has kind of an annoying writing style. I was hoping for some actual recipes and that seems to be lacking.
on February 9, 2014
some good information and some interesting recipes. The book has a preachy tone to it which turned me off but it was a good solid introduction to juicing.
on September 22, 2012
I have read better books on juice fasting that include a variety of juicing recipes. I like that this book introduced different types of intermittent fasting which I found to be helpful. I may give his juice recipe a try and see what I think, but it might get a little redundant after a bit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 25, 2016
Very easy to read
on May 25, 2016
It will work
on December 16, 2015
not what i thought it was